Sam

Betrayal.
That's all I felt when I heard the news about my boyfriend cheating on me. It was literally all over the news.

I ran to my room and threw myself on the bed dramatically and started weeping.
Waeeee?! Why did you do this to me?!
"KIM SOO HYUNNNN!!!" I wailed.

Yep, I'm talking about the actor and not actually a real boyfriend.
The tv has been continuously blaring the news about Kim So Hyun being spotted with some mystery girl.
Hmph!
It's just rumours.
It's just rumours.
It's just rumours.
I chanted in my head over and over like a mantra to console myself.

I sighed lightly and switched the channel to some variety show. This will have to do for now.
I grabbed a tub of ice cream, not caring about the flavour, and prepared to drown in self pity for the whole weekend.

BRINGGGGGG!!!!

The bell rang, signalling the end of classes for the day. Well, except for me, I had to clean the bathrooms with Jaebum.
Kill me please!

I have not been feeling any better since the weekend. I felt like shit and on top of that, I have to face Jaebum. Why does god hate me so much?

"Well, well, well. Look what the cat dragged in today", Jaebum's voice greeted me as soon as I reached the bathroom.
"I'm not in the mood Jaebum", I rolled my eyes at him, "I feel like shit."
I whispered the latter part hoping he won't hear, but of course, luck is never on my side.
"You look like shit too!" He commented, eyes taking in my outfit.

Well, I know a pair of oversized sweater and leggings isn't a to-go outfit, but I really didn't appreciate him bad mouthing my clothes.

"YAH!" I flicked his forehead as revenge. I smirked as he made a pained sound.
Ah~ His pain is music to my ears.
God! He makes me sound like a sadist.

We were currently cleaning the second bathroom when suddenly Jaebum came behind me a screamed in my ear, loud.
"AHHHHH!!"
"AHHHHH!!"

He started laughing at my scared state and I glared at him menacingly. I tried shoving his chest but he held my hands and kept them on his chest. I tried wriggling them off but he wouldn't let go.

"Let go, JaeBUTT!"
"Call me that again and you'll have your hands stuck to me forever", he threatened.
"You... You.. GO FUCK YOURSELF!" I screamed at him in frustration. He clicked his tongue.
"Now where's the fun in that", he said, signature smug look on his ridiculously attractive face.
"Like I care", I scoffed.
"Oh, but you do." I rolled my eyes for the nth time.
"Bite me."
"You sure about that?"
"Yes! Wait, wha-"
I was cut of by Jaebum's lips crashing against mine.

My initial reaction was to push him off. But as soon as he started moving his lips, kissing me roughly, I lost my sanity.
I wrapped my arms around his neck, bring him closer to me and kissed him back with the same roughness and passion. Butterflies erupted in my belly and my face felt as if it was on fire.

Still kissing, he pushed me against the wall and sneaked his hand around my waist. His body heat enveloped me, making me feel lightheaded.

Jaebum slowly traced his tongue on my lower lip, asking for permission and I gasped. He slid his tongue in my moth and deepened the kiss. I traced soft circles under his ear, next to his jaw and kissed him, my mind devoid of any thoughts except for Jaebum's lips.

My sanity seeped back in when I felt Jaebum bite my lower lip, not to hard, but enough to snap me out of my daze.

I pushed him off me and glared at his shocked, yet smirking face.
"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" I demand.
"You only told me to do it", he replied calmly.
How the fuck is he so calm! My BRAIN IS GOING HAYWIRE AND HE IS CALM?

"WHEN DID I SAY THAT?!"
He came close to me again, looking intently in my eyes.
"You told me to 'Bite' you", he reminded me.
"NOT LITERALLY YOU BITCH!" I screamed at him, "THIS IS PRACTICALLY SEXUAL ASSULT!"
"Not if you liked it", he smirked and tapped my nose.
"I... I didn't." Lie.
"You don't seem so sure about that, Nari."
I glared at him and he just shrugged and laughed at me.
He looked cute.
Shut up! Don't think the enemy is cute!!! Come back to yo senses gal!

I picked up my mop and walked close to him. Faces almost touching. His smirk vanished and he visibly gulped.
My inner diva was smirking at him right now.
"Have fun cleaning", I whispered in his ear.  A look of confusion crossed his face.
Before he could catch on to what I said, I quickly threw my mop on his face and dashed for the exit.
"YAH! KIM NARI!" He screamed from behind while I laughed, running away.

That night, I find myself unable to sleep.
Every time I close my eyes, I could feel Jaebum's lips on me. The kiss playing in my head like a movie in slow motion and stuck on replay.
Aish!

I huffed and hit my blankets repeatedly while flailing my arms and legs everywhere on the bed.
Why did my heart flutter when he kissed me? Why did I feel butterflies in my tummy?
ANIYA! It's not cause of him! It's just indigestion! Yes. That's the reason. Nothing else.
I tried to convince myself even if though I knew that, deep down, Jaebum was the reason my body felt like it was on fire. In a good way.
I sighed.
This is gonna be a long night.

After an hour of trying not to think about him, I failed.
I did find sleep though, and ended up dreaming about Jaebum's lips.