Chapter 2. But It's Better If You Do

Four of them are surrounded. A man shoots his gun into empty air. People start to run away in panic from the commotion. In the end, there are only Karasuma, Irina and Gakuho with bunch of men in black suit in that place. However, three of them stay calm as usual.

Karasuma grins. He knows very well Koro-sensei can handle this situation in split of second, "You're really brave to pull out some moves like this in front of a monster, right?"

Koro-sensei is hiding under the table. His big body is bulging from it.

The three of them are stoned. Even the captors take pity to them.

#Koro's sensei weakness number 2: He is surprisingly quick to panic.

#Koro's sensei weakness number 28: He sucks at hiding.

"AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE DOING SOMETHING?!" Irina yells at him. Koro-sensei is startled. "Nyuaaaa, I'm sorry! I'm panic! You're right, I will handle this!"

While everyone has their focus on Koro-sensei and Irina, Karasuma attacks the man behind him. He hits the man with his knuckles before he pulls out the gun. Everyone shifts their attention and Gakuho uses this opportunity to slip down and throws a punch at the man who pointing gun at him. In the middle of confusion, Irina chokes one of the men from behind and takes his gun. She then notices some men from the second floor about to shoot machine guns.

Koro-sensei jumps toward three of them, "Watch out!"

Sounds of machine guns fill the air. Koro-sensei protects three of them with his body, "Run!"

"What about you?"

"Don't worry. This is normal bullet, my body can take..."

Before Koro-sensei continues his conversation, a BB bullet hits his body. Some part of his body is melting. They are shocked to know someone has been shooting BB bullet between normal bullets. Karasuma looks around. "Which direction does it come from?"

Koro-sensei cannot turn around as long as Karasuma, Gakuho and Irina are in there. Another BB bullet hits Koro-sensei. His defense starts to crumble and he lost his balance. Gakuho takes the first initiative while to escape, "Run in here, both of you!"

Karasuma and Irina follow Gakuho's order. They run and hiding in clothes shop, inside the change room. Three of them take a rest and try to grasp the situation. Irina falls on her knee and catches her breaths, "What was... that?"

"I don't know. It happened pretty fast." Karasuma answers her while monitoring his surroundings. "It's clear. Nobody is after us."

Gakuho sits for a while, "Let's wait."

Koro-sensei then appears before them. "Fiuh, it takes a while to clear those men in suit!"

Irina tries her best to remain calm. "I thought you could move faster."

Koro-sensei is silent for a while. "It's true but... our enemy is hiding with hostage..."

Karasuma cannot believe what he just hear, "They got hostage?"

"Yes, it's on the basement storage. After I took care of the men in suit, I tracked another presence of human in this empty mall. It came from a big metal container and guarded by several men. It only took several seconds to clear the way and threw them to police outside the mall. However, my hand melted when I touched the container. I got out quickly and overheard the conversation about terrorist and hostage between the police and several people. I gathered information around and put it in this paper." Koro-sensei puts stack of papers on the floor. "Right now I have no idea what kind of terrorist we deal. I check the identity of every man in suit, but they are mercenary people. "