Chapter Three

A/N: I know I haven't been uploading alot on wattpad, I have a bad case of writers block, so I'm only writing this story to get past it. So sorry if it's bad.

------------------------------

Jamie stood a little behind his mom and Jake, they were waiting on Nick to pick his order and Jamie couldn't take Jacob's stench anymore. Jamie looked around, watching a man juggle some hacky sacks, who kept dropping them. He sighed and kept watching.

Jamie stiffened as he felt someone looking at him, he took a mental look around and didn't feel anyone suspicious. Jamie kept still and focused on the failing juggler, trying to get ignore the weird feeling.

He couldn't take it anymore, he moved suddenly to him mom's side and tugged on her arm. "Mom, can we leave, I'm not feeling to great."

Bella looked down at him worried, he hated that he made her worried all the time, but he couldn't help it. "All right." She took the ice cream from the scooper and Jake went to .

"Awe, we have to leave?" Nick whined as they walked away from the ice cream booth and towards the car.

Bella told Nick something but Jamie wasn't listening, he felt the odd feeling getting stronger and he gripped his melting ice cream cone.

"Jamie, you should eat your ice cream before you become a sticky mess." Bella told Jamie. Jamie ignored her, he turned around to see a broad man coming at them.

Jamie recognized the man from his vision, and he was more scarier to Jamie than the quiet version he saw.

"Bella!" The man called out, he came at Bella, looking like he was about to tackle her. Jacob stepped in front of Bella and the man skid to a stop. "Well, hello to you too Jacob." He said as chuckled at Jacob's murderous expression, Jamie didn't see why the man was laughing, Jake looked like he could kill some one.

"What are you doing here leech." Jacob barked, getting more upset at the man's laughing.

"Ah, you know, going down memory lane. Say, Bella, you look good." The man pushed Jacob out of the way and stood in front of Jamie's mom.

Bella looked up at the man with a blank expression.

" Aren't you going to say hello?"

"Hello, Emmett." Bella said looking up at him.

"Hi." Emmett smirked and grabbed Bella, Jamie panicked and jumped at him.

"Hey! Let go of my mom!" Jamie said tugging and pushing at Emmett. Emmett looked down and blinked at Jamie's feeble attempts. "Nick don't just stand there, he's got our mom!"

"Jamie, it's-" Bella started out but got cut off by Nick yelling 'oh right' and jumped on Emmett. Nick smashed his chocolate ice cream in his face.

Jacob laughed at he watched Nick and Jamie unsuccessfully try to beat off Emmett. Emmett let go of Bella and whipped off his face and picked up the two boys.

"Hey what are you doing let us down!" Nick yelled pulling Emmet's hair.

Emmett put them down and the ran over to their mom and glared at him.

"Wait, these are your kids? For real?" He said looking from Bella to them.

Bella pulled Nick and Jamie closer to her and said nothing.

"Hey, Emmett! There you are!" A group of people came running up to him.

Jamie stiffened and Jacob came and stood beside them. Jamie recognized the people from his vision, everyone of them was there except the guy with the light brown hair.

The girl with black short hair stared at Jamie, like she was in his vision.

Jamie looked up at his mom and saw that she was uncomfortable, Jacob looked like he wanted to rip their heads off. Nick was looking at the group like they were new toys.

The girl was still looking at Jamie. She looked away and looked at Bella. "Bella." She said with a smile.

Bella backed up and ran, Jacob stopped glaring and picked up Nick and followed. Jamie blinked, he looked back at the group of people. They didn't look harmful, but if Jacob and his mom were running away, something must be off. Jamie backed up and tried to catch up to his mom. He glanced back and saw that they were watching them.

Jamie climbed into their car and watched Jacob start the car.

"Mom, who were those people? They looked awesome." Nick said breaking the silence as the drove.

"They're some people I used to know." Bella looked back at him. "It'll be alright." She added with a fake smile.