Chapter Two

-A month after school starts-

Jamie sat criss-cross on the back patio sketching a picture. His eyes darted around under his closed eyelids. He felt as if something or someone was trying to pry into his mind, he shook his head and tried to block whatever was making it's way in from coming in. He was sketching several figures now, he sketched them perfectly.

"Jamie?Jamie!" A worried voice yanked him out of his thoughts. Jacob crouched down besides him. "You alright?"

"Yeah, I think." Jamie said trying to come back to reality. He grimaced at the smell of Jacob. Jamie looked down at the drawing, he tilted his head at the nine people he had drawn. He recognized his mom and Jake but the others he didn't have a clue who they were.

Jake looked down at the drawing. He picked it up and scanned the picture taking in the people. "Bella." He called thowing her a worried glance as she walked through the door, he passed her the paper. Bella looked at the one she loved, she touched the paper.

She looked at Jamie, "You drew this?" He nodded. "Are you have visions again?" She asked as Nick walked out and sat besides Jacob.

"Yeah but they're worse. I can feel someone invading my thoughts mom, all these visions of some people sitting talking in a circle in a hushed whispher. It's all confusing. Then next thing I now one of the guys, the one with spiky brown hair, looks up and looks straight at me, like he can sense me. He whispers something into one of the girl's ear, she looks up at me like she's trying to figure me out. Then I feel...my thoughts trying to be read. I don't know what was happening mom, they're happening more often." Jamie said looking down.

"Well now we know your crazyyy." Nick said looking around, Bella shook her head at him.

"Well, it's alright now, how 'bout going to get some ice cream, that always cheers you up." Bella said hugging her son.

"My treat." Jake said standing up, pulling Nick with him.

"Alright let's go into town." Bella said heading for her car, the others following. She wasn't to sure what to tell her son for advice, she just wanted to be there for him.