Chapter 5: Stay Over

Riley:

I rushed home after school and ran up the stairs, to my bay window. I screamed to my heart's content. This was my best day ever. I had a hug with Farkle!
I couldn't stop smiling and went to jump on my bed and landed on my back, while hugging my pillow tightly.

All of a sudden, a head popped through my bay window and it was him.

"What are you doing here?" I smiled.
"I'm just bored and came over to check on you."

Check on me? My heart pounded rapidly.

"Oh. Soo what do you wanna do?"
"You decide."

I smiled and took out some CDs from my drawer.

"Walking Dead?"
"Sure."

We stayed up watching the horror movie and it was really, really awesome. During the movie, there was a part where the zombies appeared and started attacking humans.

It was so intense and the tension rose. I was scared and started screaming like a maniac. I covered my eyes and in a split second, I found myself in Farkle's arms.

I blushed and pulled myself away.

"Sorry."
"It's okay. You can lie on me. I like it." he smirked.

It was an awkward moment. For real, I actually declined his good offer!

However, the next step became intense. Farkle pulled my arm and I ended up in his lap.

"Hey there."
"H-Heey"

Farkle held me tight and it was a wonderful moment. We stayed like this for the rest of the night.