Bath Time

June 16th, 2016

Waking up this morning with Justin at my side, I couldn't feel any luckier. I mean, we've been together for a while now and I still cannot process that I'm the girl he chose to be with. The girl he wants to spend his time with. Not making any sudden movements too soon, I turn my head slowly see sleeping beauty with his pink lips slightly parted and soft breaths escaping them. His chest rising up and down at a steady pace. His eyes moving around from whatever it is he is dreaming about.

I swiftly remove myself from the sheets my legs were tangled in and tip toed to the bathroom. Closing the door shut, I stride towards the bath and turn it on. I was debating on whether or not to bath bomb it with a lavender sent. I scurry to look under the sink if there were any bath bombs left to use. Score! It wasn't the lavender one but it was the rose one with rose petals.

Dropping the bomb in, I strip of my pajamas and step into the warm tub. Little bubbles formed and rose petals floated around tickling my soft skin as they float around.

I then turned to knob right to turn off the water flow. Leaning back, I sit and relax. Soak in the relaxing waters and smell. Letting my eyes close I slipped into a comfort coma.

"So you decided to take a bath without me, huh?" says Justin's raspy morning voice. I look up and see Justin standing there in only his Calvin's with his arms crossed over his toned chest. "You were sleeping. I didn't want to wake you." I answer him trying not to drool at the sight before me.

He stalked towards me while slipping his boxers off and the sight made my breath hitch. Still crazy to know that that's all mine. "I went to go cuddle you and you weren't there," he tells me stepping a foot into the tub. His other foot joined in and he took a seat in front of me. The bubbles covered the most precious of his to my dismay. "Really? Baby I was sore from last night." I pout, playfully of course.

"You told me you didn't want me to go easy on you, -"

"- And baby I'm not complaining." I laugh. I sit up fully and lean forward puckering my lips like a child. And daddy definitely can never say 'no' to his baby girl. He seals the distance with his lips quickly. He pulls away too quickly and I pout like a child. He smiles at my pouting bottom lip and reaches forward for my hips. Drawing me onto his lap, I felt his thickening cock just under me making me squeak a little. He was straddled between my legs and his hands had a firm grip on my hips. My bottom lip slipped between my teeth before his lips found mine.

They're so soft, so smooth and so plump I can't help but bite teasingly at his bottom kisser. I earned a small groan from him making me tingle in places. "God I love it when you do that," His hands travel down to my ass and gives it a firm squeeze.

As hard as I tried, I couldn't get the tip of him in without him noticing I wanted it. I grinded against his shaft but it only grew more. Not that I mind it, the bigger the better, right?

I looked to Justin's face and he had a smug smirk. "Jerk," I pouted. "Awh, baby don't be like that," he places sloppy kisses along the length of my neck making me throb. His hands gripped firmly on my ass earning a squeak out a giggle.

In what felt like a torturous forever, Justin centered himself at my core and I eagerly pressed down onto him. A small whimper emitted from my lips feeling his cock stretch me. "Fuck baby," his voice low and husky only turning me on more. I grinded my hips against his feeling stimulated as my throbbing clit rubs against his pubic bone.

"I can't do this in here," he growled. I give him a confused look and soon answers my question; he gets a tight grip of me in his arms without losing contact with me, standing up and exiting the tub. My legs wrapped around him giggling at his concentrated expression to get to the room. I plant a wet kiss on the corner of his mouth just to tease him.

My back hits the satin sheets as he kisses my neck finding my sweet spot. Him still thrusting into me he whispers sweet nothing's to me not forgetting to nibble on my ear. "So fucking tight," he groans sending vibrations through my body. Feeling myself coming to a close, "faster baby," I moaned. Feeling myself clenching around him, my legs begin to fall weak and shake. "Hold it baby," he sprinkles kisses down the valley of my breasts. "Mmm," my nails scratching down his back. He hisses and pounds into me mercilessly. I start screeching. And my screeching turns into louder moans, "fuck baby I'm cumming! I'm - shit!" I screeched tossing my head backwards, my back arching upwards feeling his hard chest against my breasts. I cling to him as I release myself feeling relief. My body falls weak and moves with his continuous thrusts. He grunts as his thrusts get sloppier. The squelching of my wet pussy colliding with his sloppy cock and the smell of sex filling the room, my moans echoed throughout the room.

"Shit. Fuck," he curses slowing down. He pulls out and slaps himself onto my abdomen. Seeing him spurt his hot juices all over me is probably the hottest thing ever.

He lazily falls over me and pecks my lips with his soft ones. He tiredly looks up at me as I bit my lip. "God, don't do that," he says.

"Do what?" I ask.

"Bite your lip, I'm gonna fuck you again," he leans down and captures my lips with his.