Guardian

Well. Just read it

Enjoy
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

¥ Percy ¥

"Well, first, I am going to leave 5 of my group team here. You need all the Warriors you can get, second, I would like to bring the hunters and Artemis along for the quest," I prompted.

"We shall have a court meeting to decide upon this," Zeus replied. Oh my god again?! We just had one about 30 minutes ago and I was pretty sure there were thousands of monsters on their way to camp right now. Hopefully this will be quick I thought.

Percy had been confused. The gods always did this, urgent, but you were always obliged to come. If the timing could have been worse, which possibly couldn't have. Percy may have actually been able to prepare for what was to come.The gods awaited, yelling over an argument as usual. Yet Percy felt something was wrong. It was getting harder to breathe. There was no air conditioning at Mount Olympus but Demeter was here with her plants, sitting on her...tree, throne. Percy had never noticed this before so why was it getting harder to breathe?

The thought bothered Percy until Zeus interrupted, "SILENCE!" The room was dead, "Now, Omega we need your help, yes, we know you are going on a quest, and us Gods have granted permission for Artemis and her hunters to come along with your team, but only because you will need her, Percy, have you noticed it being harder to breathe and me getting older every second?"

"Yes sir," I started, "But you have always been old," I finished.

Zeus gave me a death stare and I gave him the what-you-even-gonna-do-about-it look. He then said, "Well that is because Ouranus has been captured and I am doing my best to keep the air clean. Tartarus has Ouranus, Omega."

"Percy, you are the Earth's only hope.