Nerd ~Barry Allen~

"Hey STAR Labs is still a good facility." Barry laughed.

"Yeah, right. You're such a nerd. You do remember that damn place is why you were in a coma for 9 months right?" I ate my fries.

"True, but my life hasn't been the same since I woke up." Barry took a bite of his burger.

"And that's a good thing? Don't you think that it would have been nice to you know, be awake on your own birthday?" I dipped my fry in ketchup.

"Well I guess but.."

"But nothing that crazy place made all the meta humans that are running this city."

"Yeah but that includes the Flash."

"True and he's kind hot, the way he zooms around the city saving people." I swirled a fry around in the ketchup.

"Nerd. Have you even seen his face?" Barry asked.

"No, he wears a mask duh. It would be nice to meet him though. I mean he met with Iris."

"Maybe he will, who knows?"

"That would be amazing." I smiled.

Timeskip

I walked down an alley on the way to my house, a quick wind blew my hair every where.

"I heard you wanted to meet with me."

I turned to see the Flash. "Oh my cow. You're the Flash."

"That's me, so what did you need?" He asked.

"Well I don't mean to waste your time but I'd like to thank you for everything you do for this city. It's very appreciated." I smiled.

"I'm just doing what's right." He took off.

My hair was messed up again. "I knew it was you, Barry." I smiled and continued to my home.