Justice

Justice pov

Well any who we all ready too go out. We decided on this big club in downtown LA. It was live as ever. So when we walked in they put us in VIP. We danced and drinked for the longest. We we're dancing with everyone and just having an all around good time. It was about 2am when we decided to go home. We walked in it was silent so we went to Tiyanna's room and went yo sleep.

Next day

I woke up to Erin tapping me and saying that the babies won't stop crying. I'm like okay I went and fixed myself up and went to tend to my twins. I was still tired since it was only 10 and we cane in at 2. Erin came in the room and kissed my cheek and said the girls just finished breakfast. I said okay he took the babies down I called too make sure everything was good at the warehouse and that someone went over and checked all my traps too make sure my money coming in on time and in full amounts. They said everything was running smoothly. I said cool I better not find out anything crazy cause I'm close and watching and will kill everyone. The dude on the phone said okay I understand bye. I hung up and went to shower. When I got out I put on a jumper. It was one of the legging type material one in olive green from Fashion Nova. I bitch was fire. I lost all the baby weight within the first 6 months they are now 10 months. I can't wait till their one. Its gone be crazy. But any way I put my cream and brown sole Rihanna Creepers. With a cream colored choker and some studs. Then i left my hair wet I put a curl cream in it to make sure it doesn't dry frizzy. Then I went down stairs. They like you look cute the girls weren't dressed yet. I said hi to everyone. Then in walks Alex with Alexis he's Nia exe and that's her daughter. She is beautiful he seems like a cool guy they just had hella bad communication. But shit that's the same for me and Erin. We together kinda again it's just complicated. Idk what Tiyanna doing. Frfr it's seems she's with Trent but she be really stand offish too him. Killa has been around and when they are around each other its like they nervous or some. I think Trent notices he just doesn't say nothing. But then again she acts extra weird whenever she around Brandon. Even me and Nia notices. Tonight we taking all the kids out so this place called Sky zone. It'll be fun for us and them. We rented it for three hours. So that night we took the kids to a pizza place. Then we went straight to sky zone. We had fun and the kids were pooped out. So we took them home. Put them all to sleep. They was knocked out within ten minutes. Then I hear arguing between Trent and Killa aka Jordan. So I go downstairs and I see Tiyanna standing in between them. She telling Killa to go buy he says Nah he think something is going on tell him. She looked scared. Then Trent like wassup you got something to say. She says yup I can't do this anymore. You don't wanna be with me you just like the thought of me. He says oh do I man fuck it bye. Thats when he walked out. She turned to Killa and smacked the black outa him. He was stunned she like you know I was going to talk to him you ass hole. He like man fuck you. She like nigga you could never. He was like whatever and left. Brandon and everyone staring and shit. She just ran past me crying. I just was like wow. Then I ran outside to see where Killa went. He was standing in the drive way he looked pissed af. He like what you cane to hit me too. His lip was bleeding. I'm like good shot sis. He like what I'm like nun. Just can't to check and see why what happened happen. He said she was walking in with me and Trent called me out. He said I was trying to get at her again knowing that if I did I would get her. I just smirked and he took it wrong. And boom he cussing me out Nd I'm not no bitch so his young ass was finna get fucked up. I said okay and he said boom that's when Tiyanna came and it was all over. I said okay then well I think you should go and I call in a couple days so y'all can talk and work out things for the kids. He says cool and leaves. Then here come Trent pulling back into the driveway. He looked extra pissed mind y'all idk him like that so I stopped him. Cause I need him to calm down. He did that's when I had to tell him about himself. I told him he been acting off so she had a reason to breakup with him. He said I was right and that he needed air then maybe tomorrow they could talk I said I guess. He like okay and walked in. I went in behind him. Thats when I seen Nia. She like what was that I said me fixing the problem duh. She smiled and said better you than me. She said I would have fucked everything up. I said well I handled it. She like let's go talk to her. I said ight. We got in she was just laying there on the phone with somebody. Then I went further in and it was Jay. I forgot he was out doing business for Tiyanna. He seemed to have calmed her. She seemed decent so we left and went downstairs with the other dudes. For the rest of the night we chilled. Ain't been here a whole week and we got problems.