Nia

Nia pov

Well so far so good I love my sisters they're beautiful. Dooter talking with the boys and shit its alot of us here you know i brought my whole crew. Its bitter sweet seeing Alex we barely speak unless its about Alexis. I feel bad for everything that happened. But it was his fault i understand that he felt as thought i wasnt faithful because of Cardi and August but frfr it wasnt never that deep. But anywho me and the girls unpacking i got Jass's room. They told me she was killed a couple months back. Yeah well so far we know who's the bossy one Tiyanna, Justice is goofy and mean as hell. Im just rude but funny and sweet. We mix great together we only gonna be here for the summer. Just and Tiyanna will still see one another but would have to fly and see me. Which they said wouldnt be a big problem. We so far are getting along. All the girls are suppose to go out . Me Tiyanna, Justice, Glady, Kim, Care, Camille, Taylor and Halley. We all got dressed in short going out dresses we all wore black cause shit we just that dope. All are hair was straightened and are makeup was on point.  All our dresses looked different of course we wasn't matching like that. We walked down stairs  the boys being annoying telling us to stay but we needed to go out. We all piled into the truck and made are way to the club. The club was packed. We went to the VIP table.  We sat down and waited for some good songs  we drinking and having a good time. Then this guy walk up to Tiyanna she got up and danced. I'm like her nigga gone be mad but we just having fun. Then by the end of the song we we're all dancing. We having fun and drinking. We smiling and having a good time. Then it hit 2 in the morning and this guy wanted us to come to an after party at their home. So we went and so did half the club. We partying in their backyard till five in the morning. We was to sleepy to drive so they had everyone stay the night. They brought out covers and shit we all slept in their living room. Me and my babes slept on the couches cause we run this shit.

Later that morning  about 11:00 am we ended up leaving saying thank you  for the night. We got their numbers and said bye. We got to the house. We walk in and we was really tired still so we got in the bed in Tiyanna's   room. We fell out right on the bed we was so dead y'all I was gonna die. Then in come these  niggas yelling asking where  we we're. ..