Chapter 1

(Unedited af)
It was 3 pm when Jeannine got home and she was hungry as fuck, so she decided she would make herself a sandwich. She made her way to the kitchen and brought out the materials she needed. She looked at her sandwich in awe. It was the most perfect sandwich she had ever seen, let alone ever made. Jeannine decided she would name her sandwich Seungcheol, S. Coups, for short. She then looked up at her ceiling for a moment and thought to herself, "Am I on drugs?" (Yes Jeannine, yes you are.) She then turns her attention back to the table and notices that her sandwich was nowhere to be found. She did, however, find something else-no someone else. Before her stood a very, very handsome young man. He looked to be about 20 years old or so. The young man turned to look at her, smiled, and greeted her. Jeannine, obviously taken aback, greeted him as well. She was left dumbfounded. She could not believe that in front of her was not her sandwich, but an incredibly handsome, young man. "He looks so much tastier than my sandwich," Jeannine mumbled, to no one in particular. The young man, unfortunately heard her and smiled at her innocently. The young man then cleared his throat to catch her attention and succeeded in doing so. The young man spoke up and said, "Hi! Nice to meet you, I'm your new neighbor Choi Seungcheol. I just moved here and wanted to greet my neighbors. I just so happened to see you had left your door wide open and walked in, hoping to talk to someone, I hope it doesn't seem too rude." Jeannine just laughed. She then remembered her sandwich. "Did you also happen to eat my sandwich?" Jeannine asked curiously. Seungcheol blushed. "I'm so sorry! I was super hungry and I just happened to see a sandwich on the table..." Seungcheol mumbled. Jeannine burst out in laughter, almost running out of breathe and wheezing, causing Seungcheol to also start laughing. "I'm Jeannine by the way," Jeannine introduced herself. Seungcheol smiled sweetly. "Well, it was nice meeting you Jeannine, I'll see you around," He winked at Jeannine and went out the door. Jeannine stood there taken aback at the fact that he had just winked at her. She then smiled and proceeded to make herself another sandwich. After all, she was still hungry as hell.

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:
Lord why am I like this.
What am I even doing tbh.
beanguu YOU FUCKING ASKED FOR THIS SHIT AND I DELIVERED. YA HAPPY? I'm not cause it sucks rip. I WROTE THIS IN 30 MINUTES IN ONE SHOT SO DON'T GIVE ME ANY OF THAT BULLSHIT. BYE.