Posessive

Meet Primrose Cross-She's badass. Her mother isn't the best and her father died when she was 8. By the time Primrose was 13, she looked for a street fighting club to take her anger out. They only let her in because she proved her strength and ability to fight by beating up the 2 security guards/Look outs for cops. She was forced to move to Cali when she was 16, since her mother got an job interview. Then, Primrose bumps into the one boy that changed her life forever.

Meet Alex Montgomery- The typical bad boy. The typical player. Doesn't every high school have one? Alex doesn't have many friends. He only has one friend, who he is very, very close to.

When he meets this fiery girl, things change. Is the girl who swore never to fall in love....falling in love? And the boy who treats all his women as toys....falling in love?

____________________________________

Primrose Cross is the kind of girl you wouldn't want to mess with. She is stubborn, fiery, quite intelligent and sneaky. She has a killer body anyone would die for.

When her mother gets a job interview, Primrose is forced to move to California. Starting her new school at NewField High School, she meets 1 person that changed her life forever.

Alex Montgomery. Well, what do I have to say about him. He's a player. F*cks every girl he meets. The girls actually fall to his feet, begging him to actually look their way. Quite sad to be honest. He is the bad boy in NewField High.

Then he bumps into Primrose.

Fights, tears, funny moments. Follow Primrose and Alex through this roller coaster ride we call life.