A few more minutes after, their guests started arriving. 

---

The first hour of the party went by as great as they hoped it would be. Maine can see how happy Charmaine is withe everything that they prepared for her.  The royal themed 5th birthday party is something that she really deserves for after all, in the eyes of her parents ... she really is an adorable princess. 

"We did a good job babe" Richard whispered in her ears while they're watching their daughter have fun with her friends. 

"Yes we did." Maine replied while still thinking of how different her life would have been if she successfully ran away. She would have been able to experience any of the good things that she experienced over the past five years. Maine is very grateful that she picked the right decision. 

The two were then called to give their presents to their daughter. Richard gave her a bicycle while Maine gave her a dress and a tiara crown so she can feel like a "Princess 24/7" . 

After seeing how happy Charmaine is and posing for a couple more pictures, the two disappeared inside the house to get some rest. 

As soon as Maine got inside the room, Richard locked the door and threw himself on the bed. kHe quickly removed his shirt and then gave her a smirk. 

"Are you trying to seduce me, Mr. Faulkerson?" she asked. 

"Is it working?" 

"Yes it is" Maine answered before she joined him. 

As soon as Maine sat on his washboard abs, Richard started unbuttoning her blouse. She kept gazing at him, still wondering what did she do to deserve someone as great as him. His hands roamed the insides of her shirt, touching her as if they're going to do it for the first time. 

Maine stooped down on him and started kissing his neck. 

"I thought we can't do this" he whispered at her. 

"Change of heart" she replied with a grin on her face. 

The two spend the next few minutes exchanging lust filled kisses and roaming each other's bodies using both of their hands and mouths. The fiery scene went on until they are both naked. 

Maine stood up from the bed and was asked to lean over on the chair by Richard. After doing so, he stood behind her and purposely lined himself on her entrance. 

---

His lust for her is still strong. And with his every thrust, the more pleasure he gets to feel. For a moment, Richard thought the party is over but thankfully, the music started playing again .. at leats that means they'll be safe for a few more minutes. 

He placed his hand on her hips and guided Maine as she backs it up for him. Ten minutes later, his thrusts became harder and faster. He's nearing his climax. 

"Oh ... fuck" Maine's voice trailed off and was quickly drowned by the loud nursery rhyme playing in the background. 

He can feel her , he can feel her warm liquid as it hits his dick's head. A few more thrusts after, he climaxed as well. 

"Shit ..." that's all he was able to say. 

Richard abruptly pulled out of her after they hearing Robin's voice call them out while knocking on their door. 

The two scrambled to get dressed. Just two minutes later , he opened the door and was greeted by a confused look from his cousin. 

"What?" Richard asked. 

"It smells like sex in there wow ... your daughter is for looking for you" 

He blushed uncomfortable and told him they'll be out in a bit. He was about to close the door but then Charmaine came rushing in. 

"Daddy, what is that?" she asked before pointing at the sticky white fluid on the floor. It's his cum. 

Robin on the other hand laughed so hard before walking away. 

"Mayonnaise! Honey, that's mayonnaise!" Maine nervously yelled before telling Charmaine to go back to her party. Their daughter doesn't want to but after Richard told her that someone is stealing her gifts, she ran off. 

"God that was close again." Maine whispered at him. 

"Yeah it was. "

"We should stop having sex." 

"Yes we do ... wait , what?" 

--

that's it for the epilogue guys , thank you for reading this book. Y'all are amazing :) x