I'm in a field of flowers , i'm wearing a pink sundress and my hair is up in a clip . Where am i? " Hello! Anyone here?! Anybody! Hello! " I shouted . Huh , I guess no one's here . Suddenly a light figured appeared , and soon enough the figure turned out to be mom . " Mom . " I said happily . She smiled at me and opened her arms out for me , I ran to her and hugged her tight . She put her arms around me , and I only smiled more .

" I miss you mom . " I said . " I miss you too sweet girl , but remember I'm always with you no matter what . " she said . When we pulled away , I didn't know what to say . " So what's this I'm hearing about you and zack not getting married? " she asked . Oh great , mom knows now . This is just wonderful ( sarcasm ) .

" Well I don't know how to explain it mom , it's mainly zack . He's not... himself these days . He almost killed ryan for something I said , so rui had to handcuff him . " I said . She sighed , and I only slumped my shoulders .
" I knew you'd have some troubles if you ever saw those boys again , but they're great guys believe me . " she said .

" I do believe you mom , they're all great guys . It's just zack isn't quite acting like himself right now , he's not right in the head . " I said . " Neither were you , I remember how you'd wanna go out and play in the stormy weather . I kept thinking I gave birth to to a vampire , but the doctors confirmed that you were human . " she said .

" Well you got that , I know I wasn't right in the head either . But I'm trying my best here , cut me some slack . " I said . She looked at me tenderly , and I knew she was gonna say something encouraging . " Sweetie he's just upset seeing you someone else , he still does care for you . I've seen it , he truly does . But you don't see the answers and truth right in front of you , it's something you've always had trouble with when you were little . " she said .

So dream zack wasn't lying? He does still care for me? But the way reality zack is acting , it makes me think that dream zack was lying to me . Why do I feel so deceived if I wasn't even lied to in the first place? I don't know , I truly don't know . Maybe mom is right . Maybe the answers and the truth I've been seeking has been lying right in front if me this whole time , maybe it has . And I didn't even notice it , I'm so clueless .

" You thinking? " she asked . " Yes , but it's kinda hard . " I said . She smiled at me , and I grinned to the side . " Look sweetie , if you want zack back . Just find a time where it can just be you and him , and talk to him . Tell him how you feel , and then see how he responds . " she said . " But what if I can't do it? " I asked . She grabbed my left shoulder , and brought her other hand to my cheek .

" Sweetie , if your determined to get what you want back then things will always come your way . You just got to stay confident , have faith and hope that things will fall in line the way you want them to be . " she said .

She's right , mom's always right . I've just got to have confidence , faith and hope that things will turn out the way I want them . I've just got to stay determined to get what I want back , my heart calls out for him . I want to be in his arms again , I want to hear his gentle voice again , I want to feel his touch again . I'm not gonna give up this time , I'm gonna get zack back .
I looked at mom , and she looked at me .
I smiled at her with a loving smile , and she smiled back . I hugged her tight , and she did the same . " Thanks mom , I love you and miss you so much . " I said . " I love you and miss you too kristin , and your welcome . And never forget , I'll always be by your side . Now go fix things for me , I want to see you happy again . " she said . " I will fix things for you mom , and I am happy . " I said .