Part ~ 2

The next day Armin walked into school he raced to his locker and opened the plane that had been waiting for him and read it over with a bright smile.

"I'm glad you finally met your goal yesterday! I've never seen you so happy before. Try not to fall down again silly, people won't always be around to catch you next time."

Armin read the note over again in slight confusion. The only other person who was out there when be fell was... Eren.

When second period came along Armin went up to his English teachers desk a few minutes before class started. "Can I see something Eren Jaeger had written? I want to compare hand writing." He asked shyly. She smiled and nodded and searched through a few files before pulling out the assignment from yesterday and handed it to him.

Armin set the note beside the assignment and bit his lip as he realized that the hand writing was the same. He continued to skip through Eren's work until he came across what confirmed his assumption.

A misplaced "your" instead of "you're".

Eren was his secret admirer!

"Thanks!" Armin said and took his seat as the bell rang. Now he'd have to wait till lunch to confront Eren about this... how would he confront Eren? How did he even feel?

Armin thought everything over and slowly started writing on a piece of paper.

When he was finished he copied Eren's design and waited till the bell rang for lunch.

When it finally rang he rushed out of the building and waited for Eren, as usual. Eren waved and smiled as the exited the building and raced up the hill.

"Hey Armin! Are you going to make a new goal or something?"

"Maybe... Hey Eren, I've been getting these notes in my locker recently..."

Eren seemed to tense up and crossed his arms behind his back. "And?"

"And I think I know who's been putting them there. They were really cute letters and I always smile when I'm reading them..." Armin shyly handed Eren the paper plane note he had made and scuffed his foot in the grass.

"It's not as good as the ones you make, but I thought it'd be fun to write you one for a change."

Eren blushed lightly and carefully opened the plane as he read the note.

"I don't know why you didn't come out sooner, or why I didn't notice early on. I've told you all the things like my password and stuff... seeing those little planes in my locker were something I looked forward to every morning since you started doing them and I honestly never thought I'd know who was putting them there. I'm glad it was you though, because now I can tell you that I like you too."

Eren looked up with a bright smile to Armin, who was blushing heavily and shyly asked, "So does that mean that we're...?"

"Yeah. We're together now, co pilot of the S.S. Eremin." Armin said as he nudged Eren playfully.

"Give it another throw and let's see how far it goes this time!"

"Alright!" Armin jumped up on the box and Eren stood behind him. They were both smiling brightly and giggling as Armin's hair attacked at them due to the breeze, not even bothering to actually throw the plane.