Normal schoolday

"Get up Lou! It's time for school" a voice called.

I rubbed my eyes and yawned. School wasn't bad. I was popular and had good friends but why did school have to start so early in the morning? My bestfriend is Niall Horan.  A happy blonde irish boy. We have known eachother since preschool and I saw him more like a brother. The only reason why I was popular in school was because of my brother. Liam Tomlinson. Both girls and boys wanted him. He's good looking, athletic and smart. Liam loves the attention but sometimes it get to much. 

"Louis! I'm not kidding! You have to get up!" the vocie called again. 

I hurried out of bed and got dress in a black and white striped t-shirt and a pair of red chinos. I styled my hair and brushed my teeth before running down the stair into the kitchen.

"You'll have to eat on the way. Liam's driving you like always" mom said and gave me a brown paper bag.

I nodded and kissed her cheek.

"Thanks mom!" I said and waited on Liam to get downstairs.

 "Morning Louueeh" Liam suddenly said and gave me a quick hug.

He could be really annoying sometimes but we had a strong bond. Tiny fights and taunts are aloud between brothers, right? 

When I walked into the school I was greeted with a big hug and kisses on the cheek.

"Hello to you too Niall" I said and chuckled.

He smiled and laughed. This boy really knew how to make me smile everytime. Niall could always cheer me up with his contagious laugh and bad jokes. 

"First lesson?" he asked.

"English" I answered.

We got all classes together except art and history.

Together we walked down the hall and towards our classroom. Niall looked down at his phone and smiled big. What was that all about? 

"What are you smiling at?" I asked.

"Nothing" he answered quick and took a seat at our usual bench. 

I shrugged and sat down next to him.  Our teacher, Mrs. Tuller, came in minutes later and started writing things on the whiteboard. Niall didn't much attention to her but I scribbled down some notes and answered a few questions when Mrs. Tuller begged me. English was soon over and I wasted no time in staying. Niall ran after me and we stopped at our lockers to switch books into math.

"I hate math!" Niall said and groaned annoyed.

I nodded and concurred. Math was not my strongest subject but I did what I had to. On the way to the classroom we got stopped by some girls.

"Hi Louis!" a cute girl with chocolate brown hair said.

"Hi..." I answered and waited for her to give me her name.

"Eleanor Calder" she said and smiled.

"Nice meeting you Eleanor" I said and smiled back.

I talked to her for a while but then excused myself to got to the next period.

After school I said goodbye to Niall and stood by Liams car and hoped that he wouldn't take to much time speaking to some girls... About ten minutes later he arrived and smiled at me.

"Hi Boobear" he said and chuckled over my mum's nickname for me.

"Gosh Liam not that name in public!!" I cried and pouted.

"Sorry Boo" he said, laughed and jumped into the driver seat.

"Fuck you...." I said and joined him in the car.

"That would be incest and very disgusting" Liam said and laughed.

I couldn't help but to laugh too and smile. He was my weird and awesome brother and I couldn't hate him or be mad at him. No matter what he did. 

Our mom welcomed us home and asked the usual question "how was school" and we would answer "good" before running upstairs and into our rooms. I forgot to tell you about the rest of our family. There's me, Liam, mom, Charlotte, Felicite and the twins Daisy and Phoebe. Liam's 19, I'm 17, Lottie's 12, Fizz's 10 and the twins are 6. Our large and weird family. We all love eachother and would walked through fire and rain to make everyone happy. Our father left when the twins was almost newborn. A real asshole if you ask me.

"Dinner is ready kids!" Mom shouted and I slowly walked out from my room.

"LOUIIIIS" a child voice suddenly screamed.

I saw Daisy running towards me and I picked her up.

"Hello munchkin, where are the others?" I asked her at the same time as Lottie and Fizz came out from their rooms.

Daisy pointed at them and giggled. I chuckled and put her on my shoulders, holding her up with my hands on her sides. 

"Can you get Phebs?" I asked Lottie and she nodded before walking into the twins room.

Liam was still in his room but I didn't bother with knocking. He would be able to walk down the stairs by himself. I walked down and into the dining room with Daisy still on my shoulders. She was giggling loudly and I jumped a little which caused her to giggle even more. 

"Time to get down from the mountain Lou" mom said and took Daisy down from my shoulders.

I sat down on a chair and soon the table was full of people. Phebs and Daisy was having a fight with their forks and Lottie and Fizz was chatting about some boyband's new CD. Liam came down when mom had called after him for a third time. He sat down next to me and we started eating. Mom talked with the girls about their day in school and they replied happily. My phone vibrated and I picked it up.

From Niall:

-Hey! Can I come over? xxxNiall-

To Niall:

-Yepp xxxLou-

Niall came over an hour later and we watched a movie together with Fizz. He then helped me put the twins to bed. They didn't really wanna sleep so it took two bedtime stories and a lot of  begging before they finally fell asleep.

"Thanks for the help" I said and chuckled when we walked out from their room.

"No problem. I love being with them." he answered and smiled.

"Are you staying for the night?" I asked and he nodded.

We shared bed as usual. Nothing wrong. We were like brothers anyway and spended every spare second with eachother. The girls and Liam loved him and so did mom. He was a part of the family, no doubt. 

"Night Nialler!" I said and kissed his forehead.

"Good night Lou" he replied.