/002/

"You're an earthy comfort,"
"Yet so divine, Yet so divine."

The lyrics to 'you suck charlie' ring in and out of Dazai's mind as he carries the sleeping boy on his back, pacing slowly along the broad pavement lit up by the shining street lamps.

He felt the boy's arms stiffen around his shoulders, he felt his soft breathing on his neck, he felt happy.

Treading lightly up the steps leading to Dazai's dorm, being extra careful not to stir Atsushi as he climbed up the flight of stairs. He flung open the door to his home, walking over to his futon and laying the tiger-boy down into it. Placing a spare change of clothes and cellphone above Atsushi's head.

Stroking his messily cut white hair that adorned his features. Brown eyes scaling every last inch of the boy's relaxed face. He starts singing quietly to the boy as if he were awake to hear his melodic voice.

Eyes still locked on Atsushi's
feline-like face as he stood up to leave, when a hand grabbed his ankle. Dazai ran his eyes from this hand all the way up and lock eyes with Atsushi's own.

'How wonderful his eyes look in the moon light' Dazai thought to himself.

"Stay." The boy commanded softly
"Pardon?"
"Stay with me, here." He whispered to Dazai, whose cheeks were dusted a light crimson colour to this comment.

"Okay."

-
Ok this took me like 3 hours because 1. It didn't save the first time when it was half finished. 2. I tried making it longer because the first chapter was so short and 3. I've been in an argument with one of my closest friends and idk what to do, she doesn't even live near me but like I've known her for the longest time. I quoted 'you suck charlie' by Joji. Also you can listen to the song 'you suck charlie' by just clicking on that video at the top, but like I love that song and I think it fits well with this chapter so far idk why lol it's v good song,, GO CHECK IT OUT!

ALSO
That's very edg E