13

I waited patiently for my classes to end. But by the time I was out for the day, I had two pencil erasers chewed off of the pencil and my fingernails were down to the nub.

I was unexplainably nervous. There was no reason to be though, right? Chris would tell me what I wanted to know, right?

I was starting to realize that my doubt was what made me so nervous.

I texted Chris to let him know I was out of my classes. He texted back almost immediately with a series of smiley faces, saying to go over to his dorm.

I stopped by my place first to set down my things and fix my hair a little bit, looking at my strained blue eyes in the mirror. They were darker around the edges more than usual, the rims red from my lack of sleep. All I wanted to do was crash in my bed, but I would have plenty of time to do that once Chris was gone.

I locked up at my place and walked to his, chugging down a bottle of Mountain Dew as I went. I wanted to stay awake tonight for whatever special plans Chris had.

The thought of special plans with Chris made my skin crawl. My arms and my legs tingled with the anticipation, just remembering the way he feels against me. God, I'm going to miss him so much.

I thought back to Scott and I's conversation earlier and how he accused me of wanting to have sex with his brother. I did. I wanted Chris more and more as the days went by, and his charm wasn't helping. I couldn't end up pregnant as a freshman in college. I couldn't.

But with him leaving for months, it's a different situation, right?

Did I trust and love Chris enough to lose my virginity to him?

I was at his dorm. I knocked, and not two seconds later he opened it, as if he was waiting there for me to arrive.

I saw his smiling face and mine lit up instantly.

Yes, I decided. I did.

He greeted me by smashing his lips against mine almost immediately. I smiled into the kiss, momentarily forgetting my problems.

When we pulled away for air, his goofy grin was back.

"I passed," he said. He shoved his test paper in my face, a big fat B- on the front.

"That's great!" I exclaimed.

He grabbed my waist and brought me back in for another hug, burying his face in my neck. I exhaled against him, trying to memorize the exact way it felt.

"It's too bad you didn't fail," I mumbled.

Chris pulled away with confusion on his face. "Uh...what?"

I laughed at his furrowed eyebrows, placing my hands on his cheeks. "I mean if you failed, you wouldn't have to leave and you'd be stuck here."

"I'd be stuck here as in stuck in my history class." He rolled his eyes. But then, they brightened. "That reminds me..."

I bit my lip. "Yeah..."

He leaned down and brushed his cheek against mine, pecking me softly. "It's our last night together," he whispered huskily in my ear. He then proceeded to kiss a trail down my neck and to my collar bone carefully.

I sighed in content. "You promised...to make it special." I had to take deep breaths to focus on the words coming out of my mouth.

"I'll make it as special as you want it to be," Chris murmured against my skin.

I gulped. "I trust you."

"I know my restrictions."

"No," I said. "No restrictions. I trust you with everything."

He pulled away, his eyes boring into mine, ice blue. "Are you sure?"

I nodded.

Then as if I had imagined it, the soft concerned look in his eyes switched to a hungry, desired maniac.

And before I could register it, he had me in his arms and on his bed, pinned down in seconds.

I didn't know what was happening, but my body took control over my mind. I wrestled Chris' shirt off of him and pulled his naked chest down on top of me. He met my fierceness with wild kisses, nipping and biting at my lip.

I had my hands on the back of his neck, and felt the tension when he pulled away. "Really," he said. "Are you sure? This is huge for you."

"Yes," I said. "I'm ready. I want you in every way possible."

The tension in his muscles released as he sighed. "Thank God," he said. "It's been pure torture. Sometimes I think you wear those short shorts around me to tease me on purpose."

I giggled and pulled him back to me again.

I had always read those articles about people retelling the times they had lost their virginity, and how awkward and awful it was. But that night was one I will never forget. Maybe it was because Chris was experienced, but it wouldn't of mattered. I realized what made it great was the blatantly intense love that we had for one another.

•••

Later, we laid naked in bed, my head resting in the nook of his armpit as he stroked my hair. I was struggling to catch my breath, and became entranced in playing with his arm hair.

"You thirsty or anything?" He asked me softly. I twisted my head and gazed up at him. His eyes were on me, and I got a warm feeling in the pit of my stomach. I never thought I'd be lucky enough to be looked at the way every girl dreams of being looked at.

I shook my head. "No, I'm ok."

"I can go get you some water if you want."

"No," I said, snuggling closer. "Don't go anywhere."

He kissed my forehead. "I'm not going anywhere."

--------------
Hey, guys! I updated, so apparently I'm alive!!!
I'm so so so sorry I'm the worst author ever. I know it's no excuse, but I have had terrible time management skills this year. Between marching band, boys, AP classes, finals, family stuff etc., I've been a wreck so I hope pull forgive me.
Hopefully this chapter was worth the wait!

-Captain_Stiles_24