Chapter 1

[Baekhyun's POV]

I decided to go for a walk in our neighborhood to get some fresh air.

After the incident, I felt really uneasy and uncomfortable. That nightmare really gave me chills.\. It's really strange and somehow... I kinda felt heartbroken.

Flashback:

"Ah!"

"Baekhyun! Are you okay? Wait, are you crying?"

"I don't know, Mom. I just had a bad dream and it felt.... real."

"It's just a dream Hyun. Thank goodness you're now awake. I was worried sick!"

"What?"

"You were asleep the whole day! I tried to wake you up after you fainted but you're still unconscious."

"I fainted?"

"Don't you remember a thing? You fainted just because you saw a kid aiming his toy arrow towards you. I mean, how did you get scared just because of  a toy?"

A toy arrow and I already fainted? Is that even valid? I'm pretty sure the kid was just playing with his toys. The kid must've been startled, but I can't understand why would I blackout. Weird.

"What is this? I'm feeling dizzy again

"What is this? I'm feeling dizzy again. My head hurts. And what the hell was that? What did I just saw? Who is that person? Is he trying to kill me?"

Ever since that nightmare occurred, I kept seeing blurry pictures. I massaged my temples as I was feeling that the world is spinning around rapidly. 

I looked at my watch and saw that it's lunch time already. But I just got out, though. Is it because I keep thinking things that I didn't notice the time? Oh well. Better go home. I'm also starving.

---

"Mom, I'm home!"

"Just in time Hyun. Come on! Let's eat."

Mom and I are began eating when I kept noticing her glances at me.

"What is it?" I asked while munching my food.

"Baekhyun, are you really okay now? I'm still worried about you."

"I'm fine now mom. Rest-assured." I smiled to lessen her worry.

"Okay then. By the way, we have a new neighbor across the street. I heard she just came back from America."

"Is she pretty?"

"Why you little-"

"Ah! Why did you hit me?"

"Why are you asking? Don't do something stupid, young man."

"I'm just curious!"

"Yes! She is pretty and she has a nice personality. I think she's around your age."

"You met her?"

"I did, earlier. Ah right! Give this rice cakes to her later. It's our welcoming gift."

As soon as I finished eating, I went out of the house to give the rice cakes to our neighbor. I'm pretty curious of what she looks like. Especially, when the compliment came from my mother's mouth. I'm actually kinda excited to meet her.