Drive-In

A/N
The theater above is the actual one they used in the movie. Also, Just some news... I played a website called "Who's your 80s boyfriend" and guess who I actually got!!! SODAPOP!!! All my friends said it was fate, I say it's true destiny and love. I'll put the proof in the next chapter...love you guys! Read on.

It was 5 minutes early, but he wasn't here. Even I know to get to a meeting point a little bit before the assigned time to make sure that they will show up. I waited and waited and at exactly 9, Dally showed up. I guess the people here were exact.

"Didn't expect you to be here. Thought it was a joke." He laughed.

I punched him in the shoulder, "I'm having a rough day, and I never, EVER, break my promises. What makes you think I'd break them now."

He rubbed his shoulder, "Your strong for a broad. And jeez, ok, let's go."

On the way there, I finally asked, "What does broad even mean, I know it's not a good thing so I can start there."

He snickered, "Everyone in town knows what a broad is. It's not necessarily a bad thing, savvy? It means a woman or girl or girlfriend. It's slang, savvy?"

I rolled my eyes, "So why do you use it as a bad term?"

"I don't know, I was just hacked off that Soda got such a pretty gal and not ol' Dally here." He sighed, his eyes twinkling that he could get it off his shoulders.

I saw the entrance to the drive-in, but he signaled me another way. It was a fence, with a deep hole underneath.

"Ladies first," he said.

I, cautiously, slid underneath the broken fence and went inside. There was a set of seats on both sides of the drive in for walkers.

"Why didn't we just use the entrance?" I asked. "The tickets are way cheaper here than they are in New York!"

He smiled dangerously and we sat down on the seats.

"Why waste a good 25¢, and if we snuck in that way we would've been caught by the fuzz." He explained, slyly putting his arm around my chair.

"I can feel your arm, Dallas." I rolled my eyes.

He looked at me, "I'm not gonna take it back, I'm not a nice guy ya dig?"

"Did I say to take it away?" I responded, his eyes glowing.

I guess he wasn't used to girls talking like that to him. He's probably used to the "I said take it away now!" Or "I'm leaving if you don't stop!" I was in a bad mood and I didn't care too much to worry about it.

--Time Skip--

We walked out of the theater the same way we got in, in case they didn't recognize us.

"That was some good movie, but the quality was pretty horrific." I said.

He still had his arm around my shoulders. It was getting chilly outside and I didn't mind the warmth at all. Dally was starting to get on my good side anyhow.

"I'll walk you home, ok broad?" He said, chewing gum.

I sighed, "Sure, but my new home in the park. I'm sleeping by the swings. And can you please call me Alex..."

He blew a bubble and the pop startled me, "Ok, Alex. But this is a huge favor your asking Dally here. I'm not usually the nice guy. And you can always sleep with me over at Buck's."

Sleeping, with DALLY, No thanks. The only one I'm comfortable doing that with is...is...is Sodapop.

Finally we made it too the park. He let me go when we reached the swings.

"If the...ah...Socs show up, let me know. I'll beat the tar out of them and I won't let them take you over my dead body. See you later, Alex." Dally said, walking away.

I replied goodbye and when I couldn't see him anymore, I layer down next to the swing supporting pole and closed me eyes.

"What are you doing here!" Someone said to me from behind.

A/N
Anyone know who it is??? To be honest I haven't decided myself...yes I have 😏. Even if your reading this after the next chapter comes out, still guess in the comments. It can be whoever you think it is, even Dally! But that would be a little weird... Anyways my lovely readers, see you in the next chapter!