That Guy...

A/N
Ok...so...I have no idea what to say so I'll just not waste your time and let you read the story!

We finished talking about our feelings, we all had a lot except for Darry. I think he was trying to act tough in front of his brothers.

"Want us to show you around? I have half an hour or so until I head to work." Soda asked.

I smiled, "Sure, why not? That is what my mom kicked me out for."

Soda nodded, and walked into the bathroom. The door clicked, clearly it was locked, and I heard a gush of water steam out of something. He's showering for work, I just know it.

"Here." Ponyboy walked out of a room and handed me a brush. "He still thinks you're pretty, even though your hair is a birds nest."

I politely took it and asked, "Who does?"

Pony laughed, "Eh, you'll find out soon enough. Anyways, I can't join you guys the whole trip. Cherry and I were gonna head out and talk at the lot."

"The lot?" I questioned.

Darry walked into the room wearing a dark red shirt, tight fitted.

"The vacant lot, tons of people meet up there. Pony has a new girlfriend." Darry teased.

Pony glared, "She's not my gal, Darry, she just kinda likes me and I kinda like her and stuff." He blushed like crazy.

"Mmmhmmm. That's what they all say." Darry responded.

Pony stepped outside and I saw him stop in the grass and look around. His hands were inside his nice blue jean jacket.

Soon enough, Soda stepped out of the bathroom wearing only a towel. I wanted to look away, but...

"Where are my jeans again, Darry!" Soda yelled.

"In my closet, you crazy kid brother." Darry smirked.

Soda walked to Darry's room, nodding his head no the whole time.

"Just washed them the other day." Darry smiled. " He always forgets."

Soon after, Soda walked out wearing a fresh pair of blue jeans, white t-shirt, and a blue Gas Station shirt, unbuttoned.

"Ready?" Soda asked.

I smiled, "Yeah."

We walked all the way to a corner store, where a tough looking guy stood in front, smoking, leaning against a pole.

"My, my. Where'd ya pick up this broad?"

A/N
Take a guess! You may know who it already, I gave a hint on top of the chapter. Anywho, Pony and Cherry, who digs? Well bye guys I'll see you in the next chapter 😉.