♡ 1 ♡

^^ add me on snapchat : Jessi_h0 👸

Madilynn's pov ♡

One year later...

"You've been taking your medicine, right?" Mara asks as she eats her cereal. I falsely smile and nod, lying straight through my teeth.

I've become such a good liar over the past year, not even my mom can tell.

I stare down at my untouched cereal wondering why I even fixed it. I'm not hungry.

I hear Samara sigh and I don't even look up at her because I already know she's staring at me.

"Please eat, Lynn. You're losing weight." She sympathetically says and I glare at her. She always tells me that like I don't already know.

"I know. Now, leave me alone." I say before pushing myself away from the kitchen table and walking up to my room.

She doesn't follow me. I plop down on my bed and sigh. I don't even know what to do with my life anymore.

I'm probably going to end up losing my best friend soon. She's been putting up with my bullshit since last year and I've sorta been treating her like a bitch. I don't mean to. I've just been having these mood swings from my medication.

Everything just feels so awkward.

I lay down on my side and play with the gold ring my mom gave to me. It's beautiful and has my birth stone, turquoise blue in the middle of a small heart.

She showed it to me a lot when I was little and she told me that Dad left it for me before he moved away but I would have to wait til I'm older to wear it.

She gave it to me after I was released from the hospital and I cried. I don't know why but I cried really hard for a long time. Ever since then, mom has been acting weird and being distant.

I'm starting to feel disowned.

She isn't even here now. She's on another business trip in England.

I hear a soft knock on my room door and I know it's Samara so I just get up to open the door. I instantly embrace her into a tight hug and sigh.

"I'm so sorry for being a bitch to you." I whisper to her and she laughs before pulling away from our hug and pinching my cheeks.

"It's fine. I just wanted to make sure you ate. I can't have you starving to death on me." She says and I laugh a little. That'd be fine with me.

I jump on my bed, causing my phone to go flying into the air.

My eyes widen in fear of my screen shattering so I jump up to catch it but Samara beats me to it. She grabs it quickly and I let out a relieved sigh.

"Thank you so much." I say and she laughs as she hands it to me.

"You're so weird." She playfully pushes my arm and I pout.

"You're weirder." I sassily say and then my phone dings. Once I see the name that flashes over my screen, my heart pace quickens.

Baby boy 💑: I'm coming over in like five minutes

Madilynn: okay

"Zach's coming over in a few." I tell Samara and she groans while rolling her eyes.

"I hate that kid." She says and I chew on my bottom lip. Feelings mutual.

"He's not that bad." I lie and she scoffs.

"He's such a jerk, Lynn." She says and I keep my mouth shut before I end up telling her something I'll regret.

She doesn't know that he abuses me terribly because I've never told her and the only reason she thinks that he's a jerk is because he's cocky and he puts himself before me.

"I'm just gonna leave. I'll see you later, ma." She says before kissing my cheek and grabbing all of her stuff.

I want to beg her to stay because Zach's probably going to do something to me but that'll be awkward with all three of us here considering she hates my him. I'd hate him too.

"Bye, Mara." I smile falsely at her before she leaves my room.

A few minutes later, I hear the front door open and I know it's Zach so I just stay put on my bed. My room door opens and he egoistically walks in with a smirk.

"Hey baby." He greets and pulls me up from the bed by my wrist. I stumble forward and collide into his semi hard chest.

"Hi babe." I say, holding back my cringe. He lifts my head with his index finger and places his lips on mine. He doesn't kiss me too roughly but I still don't enjoy it.

I kiss him back though because last time I didn't, he slapped me hard in the face. He continues our make out session and since I'm standing on my tippy toes, my feet are starting to hurt. I pull away and he glares down at me.

"I didn't tell you to stop, Madilynn." He says and I cowardly apologize.

"I'm s-sorry. My f-feet were starting to hurt." I stupidly stutter and chuckles.

"I make you nervous?" He asks and I slightly furrow my eyebrows without answering.

He takes a step closer to me and I take a step back which makes the back of my legs hit my bed and I fall into a sitting position. He smirks down at me and grips a handful of my hair.

"Answer me when I'm talking to you, Lynn." He mockingly says my nickname and I nod.

"Speak." He snarls and I wince at his tone.

"Y-Yes, you make me nervous." I say and he laughs. Why does he find this so funny? He pulls my head closer to the crotch of his sweatpants and my eyes widen.

"Pull them down." He demands and I gulp.

"But Zac-"

"I said, pull them down." He grips my hair tighter in his fist and I whimper while pulling his sweats down his thighs.

I don't know why he just doesn't want to do normal teenage couple stuff. He's always in the mood for sex and he knows I'm a virgin. I know he cheats on me too because there's always this girl, Chelsea calling and texting his phone.

Once his pants are off, he tells me to take off his boxers.

"Can we p-please do this another time?" I ask and he laughs again.

"You're so disobedient." He growls before taking his boxers off himself.

My eyes widen again at the size of him. He expects me to put that in my mouth? It's too big for me.

He wraps his hand around it before pushing my head towards it. This is rape.

♡ ♡ ♡

First chapter of the sequel! It's not as good as I wanted it to be but NEXT CHAPTER SHOULD BE LIT. If not, imma kms

JK JK JK

BTW, SORRY FOR THE WAIT 😐

♡ ♡ ♡

•vote•
•comment•
•please follow me•

Jessi🌑