Chapter One

Levy sat in Fairy Tail's pub with a book in between her hands as usual. She took a drink of her Coca-Cola and continued back to what she was doing. Quickly, she was distracted by tall, black boots hitting the stone floor. She looked up from her book.

Gajeel RedFox stood there, wearing all black as usual. His piercings were still the same as yesterday when  she saw him. He walked up to MiraJane and order a beer before taking a seat next to Levy.

"Morning Shrimp." He said before he took a swig of his drink.

"You really drink too much." Levy said while pointing at the bottle his fingers were wrapped around. He took another drink.

"It's fine, Levy." Gajeel laughed. He rarely smiled unless he was with Levy. With everyone one else, he just made sure no one got in his way. Levy sighed.

"You seem sad, Blue," he said seriously, "Are you alright?" She shrugged.

"C'mon, we're going for a walk." Gajeel said taking Levy's hand and lightly pulling her outside.

The two stepped outside on to the dust road. Children were playing and others were talking. Gajeel let go of the blue haired girl's hand as they walked up the street.

"Are you gonna tell me what's wrong?" Gajeel repeated. Levy brushed her hair out of her face.

"It's nothing."

Gajeel grabbed her by the waisted and turned her around so that they were facing each other. He looked her dead in the eyes. Levy was beginning to shake from nervousness.

"Sometimes I just feel useless, like I don't matter. Okay?" Levy blurted out with tears now streaming down her face. "Like no one cares about tiny litt-"

With that, she was forced to stop talking because a pair of lips landed on hers. People were looking, but Gajeel didn't care. After a few seconds of forever they pulled apart.

"Don't you ever say that you don't matter. I love you Levy. You matter to me." Gajeel said more seriously than before. She was speechless.

"Ga-Gajeel, I love you too!" She smiled and wrapped her arms around him. And with that, the whole town roared with applause.

--------
This is my first GaLe one-shot so I hope you guys like it.