Chapter 1 - The Unexpected

PART I: The Family

"Family members have the almost same habits as they are brought up be love of one mother and delivers same love to the entire family"

-uknown

Chapter 1 - Unexpected

~~~

"Mom!" A soft melodic voice said, shaking Alessandra out of her sleep.

"What?" She stirred.

It's in the middle of the night, what could her daughter posissibly want?

"There's some people outside" Amethyst said, her voice sounded worried.

"What do they want?" She answered whilst trying to seat, since her legs were hooked in her blankets.

"They asked for dad but I told them he wasn't there and then they asked for you"

"What?"

"I said they asked fo-" She started but Alessandra cut her off.

"I know I know," She said. "Where are they?"

She looked nervous, "At the living room"

"I thought I told you!" she said. "Never.Trust.Strangers"

"I know but..." She trailed off.

"But?"

"I know them" she said.

"How could you possibly know them?"

"I never really met them until noe but I know them," She said, "and I saw them before."

"Where?"

"At a battle" she said. " at the Seventh Sacred Site"

"Who are they?"

"Jace Wayland, Aunt Clary" she cut her off again. She tensed up when she heard her daughter saying Aunt Clary.

"Don't you ever call her aunt" She snapped, Her sparkling Violet eyes glared at her.

But she continued as if she didn't cut her. " the vampire guy and his girlfriend and that gay guy"

"So they brought the whole gang huh" Alexandria mumbled to myself.

"Only them?"

"There are about two dozen shadowhunters outside" Amethyst said.

"You know what to do."

Her mother finally stood up, grabbing her silk robe and tying the belt.

"Tell them I'll be there"

"I've always imagined their house to be some kind of" She paused, "an old castle, you know... like Dracula." Isabelle finished.

Simon laughed, "Why?"

"Because she-- they are the bad guys and the villains usually ends up in an old abandoned castles, with monkeys as slaves and --"

"Monkeys? Really? How classic," her brother, Alec sarcastically said.

"Guys shut up," Jace snapped.

Isabelle rolled her eyes, "Grumpy much?"

There was an eerie silence.

"Their house is as cold as Alessandra" Isabelle complained again. They were all sitting at the not-so-comfortable couches of the not-so-known wife of Sebastian. They weren't here to arrest her -- The Clave doesn't even know about this. We were able to track Alessandra because her daughter accidentally dropped her Morgestern ring and with that, Lybra --another powerful warlock-- was able to track Alessandra. Lybra was succesful upon finding Alessandra on the other part of the world. Philippines. A small country in Asia with not much Demons or Shadowhunters.