Chapter 35 - Cannot Be Long Hidden

Start from the beginning

      "Do you have no clue at all?"

       The answer was simple: yes. But I don't think my mind was ready to wrap up to the idea. It was like I know what it was but I just couldn't simply accept it just yet. I know that truth does and will always hurt.

       Before I could even formulate an answer a scream echoed from somewhere.

       "Alec!"

       As soon as I heard it, I was already up on my feet and sprinting towards the direction I THINK it came from.

       Million of things were running in my mind as I tried to locate Tori in the dark maze. My heart was beating roughly against my chest but I just kept on running.

        "Get off her!"

       I turned to a left and the sight that greeted me brought dark colors in my mind. Georgina was standing in front of Tori who was pinned on the wall by Dray. She looked like she was about to sack him by the balls or whatever. It doesn't really matter what I saw because all I was sure about was that everything felt hazy. 

       "What the fuck," someone hissed behind me.

       Anger erupted in me. Next thing I knew, my fist connected with Dray's jaw. The asshole was sent spiralling away from Tori. From the corner of my eye I saw her sliding down to the floor but Georgina was already by her side. It was like I was on autopilot. Everything was just black as I continued to give Dray blow after blow even when he was already blood red and on the floor. It didn't even matter that he was also giving me a few punch.

      Just when my fist was about to land on the asshole's now blood covered face, I felt someone hold me by the shoulder, prying me away from Dray.

      "That's enough, Alec," Tate sternly said to me.

      "Get off!" I hissed.

       I was far from done with Dray. But I was already far away from him with Tate and the blonde guy with a shaved eyebrow holding me and Marcus shielding Dray who was in his girlfriends hands.

      "What the hell is wrong with you?!" Kaya, Dray's girlfriend hissed at me. 

       Dray spat out some blood from his mouth. He wiped his mouth off and sent a smirk towards my direction. My blood boiled under my skin. I shrugged the boys' hands away from me just so I could land another punch on the asshole's face. But before I could reach him, Tate was already sending him back down onto the floor.

      "YOU BASTARD!" Tate screamed.

      "Stop! Alec, we need to get Tori to the hospital," Georgina shouted at us. 

       Tori. 

       Her name was enough to make my blood turn cold. I turned around to face them only to see Georgina trying to get Tori in her arms as the girl I love squirmed under her touch. I ran towards her and crouched down in front of her. She was breathing heavily with her face wet from tears. 

       "Tori, clam down. Just breathe," I said.

       I tried to reach out to her but she just swatted my hands away with so much fear in her eyes. The movement made me want to get up and just give another blow to that bastard, but I couldn't leave Tori like this.

       From my back I could hear there was commotion. I hadn't even noticed that all the lights were now turned on which lighted up the whole room. My mind was flying everywhere as I tried my best to calm Tori down.