6

"Are you sure you want to ask him to marry you?"

"Of course why wouldn't I be sure about that?"

"Well Josh is very um, misbehaving."

"I know but I love him." Louis and I walk around the jewelry store in hope that I find the perfect ring.

Josh is one of my hybrids and we both kind of fell in love. People would think that that is a good way to get shunned from the world but I didn't care. Even if Louis was right about Josh's behavior I still loved him.

"Zayn he fights back with you, and also talks back which you hate."

"That's not all the time though and I can over look a few flaws." Louis shook his head as I talk to one of the girls there and I bought the ring. It was a simple gold band with designs carved into it.

On our way home I dropped Louis off and watched him get bear hugged by his kitten hybrid and kissed on the cheek. He was smiling large and turned around to wave me off, I waved back a took off for home.

I pull up into the drive way seeing another car that I didn't recognize. I walk up to the door seeing that it's unlocked, so I walked in carefully.

"Josh?" I said loudly hoping he would hear me. Wilson and the maids had the day off so the house was quiet. To quiet.

I walked up the stairs to my room but as I got closer I heard people moving. I furrowed my eyebrows together and quietly opened the door with the ring box in my hand. As I saw a naked Josh being pulled on to someone's lap, and I dropped the ring box and slammed the door open the rest of the way. Both of the men jumped up with a fright and Josh looking terrified.

"Zayn-"

"Both of you get the fuck out of my house before I do something regretful." I made my way to the chest the had whips in it as they moved quickly gathering clothes. As Josh was walking out behind the other man I grabbed his arm pulling him into me.

"Zayn I'm sorry please let me stay." His ears were hidden in his hair and he didn't show any emotion.

"Where you lying the whole time?" He looked questionable at me trying to figure out what to say.

"Did you love me? Or were you playing a game?"  He looked down and I was guessing that was my answer. I pushed him away from me and he hit the door hard and he walked down the stairs out the front door. I grabbed the box and went out to the back yard and through it as far as I could, and I fell to my knees. I put my head in my hands letting myself cry for the first time in a longtime.

~*~
(mature content)

"Come on NiNi! Let's go swimming!" Harry screamed for me as I walked out into the back yard. Louis had to go do something business wise so apparently Harry had to stay here. It's been lovely annoying.

"Alright Harry I'm coming." I said lowly as he drags me toward Zayn's pool on the side of the yard. I didn't really want to, all I wanted to do was sit on the side of the pool and work on my tan. I've always been envious of people who could tan easily, such as Harry as he already had a nice bronze tan going for him. I groaned annoyingly because he was only out for 5 minutes and he's tanned perfectly.

As I got closer I felt like Harry wasn't going to let go and drag me into the pool with him, so I started pulling away from him.

"Harry can you let me go before you pull me into the pool with you?" I don't think he heard me because as we got closer he didn't slow down. But right as we got to the edge we stopped abruptly and I had to balance myself from falling. My ears were down but my tail was flipping around worriedly.

"Do other kittens like water like me NiNi?"

"Um I don't really-" then I felt water surround me and losing my breath quickly as water runs down my throat. I started spazzing around and climbed up the pool wall needing air. Once my head was above the water line I gasped for air and coughed roughly. Once I catch my breath I tried to get out of the pool only to have someone pull me back under. And again water goes down my throat and my claws running down the pool wall trying to get up again. I escaped the hold on me and went up the wall as fast as I could and jumped quickly before it could happen.

I was far away from the pool coughing out my lungs and trying to control my breathing as someone came up to me patting my back helping me cough.

"Kitten are you alright? I heard you scream then I came running out here to only see you coughing up a lung." I was still coughing but not as bad and nodded. I feel Zayn pull me into his bare chest and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I'm okay. I'm okay." I felt him nod and I was pulled up with him as he was standing. I let go of him and looked at he pool seeing Harry swimming around like a little kid laughing and giggling to himself. I heard Zayn growl behind me and walked towards the pool. I shook out my hair and tail getting rid of any extra water and looked up to see Harry's face pale as he sees Zayn.

"Harry what did you do to Niall?"

"N-nothing Master Zayn. We were j-just pwaying" Harry started to play with his hair and look down at his feet under the water.

"Did you drag him under the water?" Harry hesitated for a moment then slowly nodded.

"Get out of the pool go change and spend the rest of the day in your room till dinner." Harry nodded again and sniffled.

"Now!" Zayn yelled when Harry was taking his time getting out but he soon ran out of the pool to the house. Zayn turned around to me and walked up to me. He ran his fingers across my cheek bones and pulled my waist into him.

"Come on baby lets go swimming." He gently pulled me too the pool but we stayed in the shallow part as he pull me on top of his waist.

I was straddling him as he kissed up my neck and my fingers went through his hair. He pulled away from my neck as took my lips with his, him pulled at my bottom lip and slipped his tongue into my mouth. I moaned quietly as his hand went down the front of my swim shorts and grabbed me gently. His hand almost ghosting over my sex.

"Daddy," I moaned and he grunted and grabbed me, making me moan louder. His hand ran up and down my sex as he assaulted my neck with kissed and love bites. As I was close to letting go I heard someone pull the back doors open.

"Master Zayn, sorry to interrupt but you have a guest here! And he says it's important!" I heard the door close but Zayn still kept going till I came. I felt my cum pool in my shorts and he kissed me aggressively.

"We'll finish this later kitten." And we both walked out of the pool and it to the house.

~*~

;)