Dead Scared

A/N So... my story doesnt have very many readers and no votes or comments at all. Pretty please tell me if you like it. Any suggestions at all would be lovely! If you like it recommend it to your friends. Ive tried updating regularly but finals have been creeping up on me like mad! ugh. school... any-who... hope you like it! Let me know! Pretty please with a cherry on top!

The doorbell sounded again. Who ever it was, was super impatient. They can wait till I wash the shampoo out of my hair. I quickly washed it off and tied my towel around my body. Now there was pounding at the door. My heart started beating faster and faster. 

Who would be doing this?

My thoughts suddenly went to the dress...

I ran to put my pajamas on and then raced downstairs. When I reached the door it was amazingly silent. I pulled the door open, there was nobody standing there.

I could swear i heard somebody at the door!

"Oh well, I must be going insane" i said to no one in particular

I ran up the stairs to check my facebook. As i got in my room i head moving coming from my bathroom

My heart was beating so fast i could hear it in my ears. I grabbed the nearest weapon to me which managed to be an umbrella

'Great I can beat them to death with rain' I thought to myself

I grabbed the handle to my bathroom door

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" 

"Ariana?! What the hell were you trying to give me a heart attack?"

"Sorry you wernt answering so I let myself in and I had to pee, sorry"

"Next time announce yourself please!"

"Sooo, what happened with Mr. Hottie model?"

"Well, he gave me a ride home, we exchanged numbers, and..."

"and!!??"

"HES GOING TO BE A SENIOR WITH US!!!"

"Oh my gosh!! No way?! Its so fate!"

Ariana and i spent the rest of the night lying in my bed gossiping and watching our favorite movie "Mean Girls'. I know its typical of teenage girls but we seriously are obsessed with this movie. We ended up watching it 4 times until we fell asleep

******************************************************************

A few weeks passed and I heard nothing from Derrik. I hadent even seen him on set. I was starting t think this was too good to be true.

School started in 1 short week. Senior year, finally! Maybe I'll see him around school? One can only hope! My mind has only focused on him. When I'm watching t.v. its Derrik, eating its Derrik, swimming its Derrik. Are you seeing a pattern or am I the only one?

I called Ariana 

"Hello?"

"Hey girlie lets go shopping, school is on one week and i need cute clothes! Im buying"

"Yay! Pick me up in an hour?"

"Sounds like a plan!"

I ran upstairs to get ready. As i opened my closet something sparkley at the back catches my eye. 

The dress. I totally forgot about it. I couldnt deal with this now. Pushing all thoughs of it to the back of my mind I got ready and was on my way to pick up Ariana.

I Pulled up outside of her house. As soon as my horn was honked Ariana came running outside and jumped in my car.

"Off to the mall" Ariana said as if we were going to war

I seriously love this girl

After 3 hours of shopping we packed our bags in my car and went to the food court for dinner. After ordering we took our food and sat down at a table. 

"Ok Shyler, dont turn around but Derrik is walking up behind you"

I had a mouth full of rice and chicken. Quickly chewing a swallowing trying my best to avoid choking i took a quick swig of my Diet Coke just in time to see Derrik beside me.

"Hi Shyler!"

"Hi Derrik, long time no talk"

"Ive texted you, but i kept getting a text back saying that i have the wrong number?"

"Lemmie see your phone...Well sillie you have an 8 where its suppose to be a 0!"

"My bad, well this is embarrassing, I'm going to walk away while I still have some of my dignity left, Ill see you around school" And with a wink he was gone

My heart fluttered around in my chest

Ariana was snapping her fingers in front of my face

"Shyler! Earth to Shyler"

"Sorry Ari"

We finished our chinese dinner and shopped until the mall closed. We had enough outfits to last an entire year. But we both know well do this again soon.

I dropped Ariana at her house ad drove quickly blasting "Sexy and I know it" I swear this song is my power jam!!

I pulled into my driveway dancing. As I stepped out of my car a towel with some foul smelling liquid coverd my mouth and then all i could see was black