Dead Reality

A/N: Hey guys thanks for continuing with my story! If you like it please vote and/or comment im open to suggestions. I really need to know if my storys doing good. I would love to finish it but i wouldnt see a point if nobody likes it. Pretty please with a cherry on top! 

Btw: Pics of her bikini, Derrik, and the sexy silver dress on the side!

Fun readings!

 Markus leaned down to kiss me. His soft lips embraced mine. He nibbled on my bottom lip asking for entrance. I opened my mouth slightly granting him permission. His warm tongue massaged mine as our passionate kiss grew stronger. His taste, his smell, it was all to perfect.

Suddenly Markus wasnt kissing me anymore. I opened my eyes and looked around, there was no sign of him.

I heard a choking noise coming from my feet. As i looked down i saw Markus laying there looking as if he couldnt breathe.

"Markus whats wrong?"

This only made him choke harder

"Markus tell me whats wrong so I can help you!"

"Your....kiss..."

And with that he lay dead

*BEEP*BEEP*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*

I awoke to the sound of my alarm clock drenched in a puddle of sweat.

Ariana woke up next to me

"Damn! You look like shit!"

"I just had the worst dream of my life!"

"Tell me about it hun"

After i told her every last detail she engulfed me in one of her infamous bear hugs

"It was not your fault! Dont you dare think that! Plus you have bigger things to worry about"

I looked at her with a confused expressing

"Umm your photoshoot miss model!"

Oh right! How could i forget? Duh!

With that i decided to push the dream to the back of my mind. Today all I needed to focus on was modeling.

I let Ariana drive me she said it made her feel like a real manager. I couldnt help but laugh at her

We arrived promptly at 6:58

I was immeadeatly pulled back to hair and make-up

After what seemed lke and eternity i was finally ready to go pick my bathing suit!

I picked a cute bikini. The top was strapless and had horizontal Aztec striped with bottoms to match. The coolest thing is, I get to keep the bikini!

After about two hours of picture taking i hear the director of the shoot say

"Okay brink Derrik out"

Next thing i know a beautiful male model is walking up next to me. I must admit i was having some thoughts...

I was snapped back to reality when the director started speaking again

"okay now pretend you guys lust for each other"

...no pretending needed...

I got to shoot with Derikk for another 2 hours. By then Ariana had to leave. Family emergency.

"Shit!"

"Whats wrong?" the rugged sexy male voice made me ears wanna shout for joy!

"My friend was my ride and she had to leave"

"Ill give you a lift, just let me get changed. Meet me in the lobby?"

I nodded my head in agreement not being able to say anything. I cant believe this is happening!!

A short while later Derrik emerged in a tight fitting tee and loose hung shorts. His muscles were picture perfect! His eyes held me in a trance.

Derrik looked at me and laughed. Oh crap! He noticed me ogling! Ugh this is so freakingembarrassing!

The drive went by nicely. I forgot I had embarassed myself and just had fun.

We talked about life and just got to know each other.

Derrik moved here from Arizona to promote his modeling. Hes going to be a senior at my high school with me! 

Wow could this get any freaking better?

We pulled in front of my house way too soon. We exchanged numbers and said our goodbyes. 

Thats when I noticed it. A package sitting at my door. It read 'Happy Birthday Shyler'

I quickly headed inside eager to open it

I pulled the ribbon which made the box fall open. Inside was one of the most beautiful dresses I have ever seen in my life!

I was silver and strapless. The chest was heart shaped. Diamonds covered the entire thing. It was floor length and had a slit coming up to mid thigh on the right side. Then i saw the tag $13,997!!!

I had to find who gave this to me. There was no way I could keep it! 

I was sad to find no return address but i dont find a rather strange note and it read:

Dear Shyler,

I am pleased to finally meet your acquaintance. Im sorry I could not do it in person for it is not the appropriate timing. The dress in the box is to be worn in the time of your final decision.You have an awe inspiring destiny Shyler! I know i sound like a crazy person right now but I promise this letter would all make sense in due timing

Yours Truly

There was no name! UGH!

 I quickly put the dress and letter deep in the back of the closet. I can not possibly risk anybody seeing it.

I hopped in the shower deciding to relax my now tense muscles.

"What the hell did that letter mean 'my destiny' and 'my decision'?"

And thats when I heard the doorbell ring.