Chapter 26

TORI POV

I marched up to my room and flopped onto my bed and screamed into my pillow i stayed in bed most of the day until Kim made me get up and put on some jeans and a shirt with my converse then she dragged me to the D.A meeting. Surprisingly Blaise was there and i ignored him as we did jinxes and stuff but mine came out extra powerful because i imagined Blaise's face infront of me every time.

The Class was over faster than i wouldve expected and soon i was heading back to the Common Room with the Twins "oh crud i forgot my jacket back at the ROR ill meet you guys there k?" i said and they nodded then headed down the hall. I went back the way i came fully knowing what id see when i got there but still. I took a deap breathe then stepped into the room there on one of teh bean bag type things were Harry and CHo (cho on top) making out heatidly right on top of my jacket. "Nice real nice Harry" i said making them boht jump i grabbed my jacket out from under him and waved at them as i left the room in a fake cool. As soon as i was down the hall though i let out a long loud string of curse words and started to punch and kick at the wall over and over again until i felt a pair of hands on my shoulders massaging my shoudlers but i didnt exactly stop then either. I kept punching until my fists were bloody and my sneakers were scratched then i turned around and wrapped my arms around Blaise's mid section and put my head on his chest. "Loosing my Best Friend and my Boyfriend all in one day is hard" i said into his chest "i know Tori i know" he said "can i have my Best Friend back?" i asked "sure if you can forgive the fact that i called you the M-word" he said. "Snape and Lily werent friends since they were 15 until her death only because he called her that im not gonna let the same thing happen to us" i said and hugged him "im sorry Tori" he said "its fine its fine" i said and waved it off. We went back to my Common Room and i went up to my room and fell asleep quickly since the Next Day people would be leaving for their homes and i wasnt going home so...

The Next day i kept waking up but forced myself to sleep until i could no longer so i woke up and put on a loose fitting shirt a pair of skinny jeans and some ugg boots. I went down to the Common Room and studied with Kim until someone knocked on our door. I opened it and saw Blaise there holding a small box "oh i never expected it to be this way but yes!" i said mokcingly then leaned against the door frame "what do you want?" i asked and chuckled. "Merry Christmas?" he said holding the box out "its not Christmas yet" i reminded him "well then to apologize for what i caled you" he said and gave it to me "fine" i said and took the box out of his hadns inside were a pair of Saphire eartrings that were gorgeous. "Oh My gosh Blaise theyre beautiful!" i said "yeah i know and you know what? i htink itd look perfect with this dress" he said and picked abag up off the floor "ah the catch" i said and smiled. "Christmas Party today Slytherin Common Room be my date?" he asked with puppy eyes. "What do i get if i go?" i asked "you can keep the outfit" he offered and i raised an eyebrow "come on the whole thing is expensive" he said "beh, allora lo vendono su ebay" i said and he whinced at the way i spoke Italian. "Per favore?" he asked "N O Nell" i said "Please Please Please?" he begged and got on his knees "Belle bene se ti ostini cazzo pomposo" i said and he smirked. "Alright put this on" he threw a bag of stuff at me and i shut the door in his face. "What was that about?" Kim asked "Blaise wants me to go to a party with him" i answered as i went upstairs then i threw on the outfit

http://www.polyvore.com/christmas_party/set?id=30343124

I didnt bother with my Hair and Makeup because either way hed do a spell to make it look as he put it 'good'. I felt the snake crawl from my finger onto the top of my arm and i muttered darkly "dont bite". I went down the stairs carefully and put the earring on while Kim looked at me over the top of her book "nice to see youve moved on from your boyfriend cheating on you" she said "Kim get over it he didnt cheat on you he lied to you once and hes tried to apologize while you havent talked to him for 2 months" i said. Without letting her respond i went out with Blaise who waved him wand at me and the heels got comfortable while my makeup and hair was done. We chatted about Quiditch and stuff until we got to his Common Room were he insisted i acted like a 'lady'. "So you dont want me to speak?" i asked "well if you do theyll most probably kill you" he said "fine"i grumbled and we stepped into the room...