Chapter 7

KIM POV

I walked to my room since i really didnt feel like eating i just wanted to change into my pjs and snuggle up on my bed crying my eyes out again. However my plans were spoiled by someone sitting on my bed that someone was Fred "get out of here your not supposed to be in the girl's dorm" i shrieked at him "not until you talk to me" he stood up. "I have nothing to speak to you about now leave" i said, he walked closer towards me "please?" he asked "no, your a jealous freaky tall person whos mean to me" i said crossing my arms. "Im sorry about that but ive learned my lesson trust me" he said "i dont believe you" i said "your just going to be mean to me every time you think im looking at another guy" i said. "No i wont" he said "you will you will" i said shaking my head, he grabbed my head in his hands and pushed his lips against mine i started to hit him but he grabbed my arms and soon i got into the kiss aswell, i pushed him forwards so that now we were on the bed making out then he flipped over so he was on top of me. Suddenly the door opened, i heard someone running then i heard a flump i looked and saw that Vicky was on her bed and crying into her pillow, i shoved Fred off me then i sat on the edge of her bed and patted her back. "Hes a lying cheating areshole son of a bich" she said her voice slightly muffled "he was shagging a girl in the empty charms room that evil lying little cockroach i wish he would just turn into a ferret again" she said. About an hour later she fell asleep after saying many many insults about Malfoy. "Come on Freddie" i said dragging him up "what?" he asked "im going to kick Draco in the nuts and your going up to your dorm" i said when we got down to the common room i pushed him towards the boy's stairs then i walked out of our Common room and down to the dungeons were the Slytherin common room was. I walked to the wall were it was supposed to be and knocked on the door well more like banged on the door it was opened a few minutes later by a very sleepy looking Pansy who was wearing a short nightie that was supposed to look $exy "yes Gryfindor?" she spat "Tell Draco to get his sorry arse down here now" i said in a voice to match Snape's. "Fine" she said then yelled "Dracki Poo can you come down here please?" a few minutes passed she sighed "fine. Draco come down here" she yelled. A few minutes later Draco came down the stairs with a cut on his nose and he was walking slowly like he had been kicked in the Nuts when he saw me he ran up the stairs and i ran after him, he ran up to his Dorm room and tried to shut the door but i reached it just as he was closing it and i stuck my wand in the crack on the door and opened it the rest of the way. I stepped inside and found Draco hiding behind Crabbe and Goyle who looked just about ready to fight but then when they saw who he was hiding from started to laugh "really Malfoy?" Crabbe said "hiding from a girl?" Goyle said "and especially Tyler" Crabbe said. I laughed with them then i punched Crabbe in the nose and Goyle in the stomach "now Move" i growled and they stepped away to reveal a very scared looking Malfoy. "Dont be scared Draco" i said in a soft voice and let my knucle wander across the side of his face, he loosened up and looked me in the eyes "be frightened" i said in a harsh voice i lunged at him and started to punch his face then i kicked him in the stomach then i stepped on the future Draco's and finally i dangled him from the ceiling and trust me he was going to be like that for awhile probably until monday and it was Friday now. I walked back to my common room holding my fist which had gotten a few scratches on it but what i did to him was alot worse.