"Like I always say; there's no need to give me a menu. Because I always order the same drink."

"Next time you should try an apple Martini. It's very popular and it's so sweet," I said while fixing his drink.

"Sweet just like you huh?" he chuckled.

I looked over at him and smirked.

"What's up Los Angeles I'm the Superman Lover and I'll be your host tonight. I promised you that I would bring talent on this stage, and that's what I'm going to do. Please give a warm California welcome to Miss Ali Rose."

The audience applauded while the room became slightly dark. Seconds later she walked on stage while the spotlights followed.

"Oooh, oh yeah yeah. Oooh yeah yeah," she began with her eyes closed.

"Sing girl!" someone from the crowd yelled.

"I need a tough lover, yeah yeah yeah. I need a, tough lover, woo."

Her backup singers, which consisted of three young girls, united with her onstage. She opened her eyes, and continued while the crowd went wild.

"When he kisses me, I get that thrill. When he do the wiggle I won't keep still. I want a tough lover, yeah yeah. A tough lover, woo. I need a tough lover, yeah yeah. Tough lover."

I flashed a huge smile and began to clap with the rest of the audience. This is one of the many reasons why I love my job. I have witnessed a lot of undiscovered talent on that very stage. I can tell that she's having a great time as well as her backup dancers.

Two minutes later, she began to bless us with another song. I listened while fixing drinks for my customers.

"A guy what takes his time, I'll go for any time. I'm a fast moving gal who likes them slow. Got no use for fancy driving, want to see a guy arriving in low. I'd be satisfied, electrified, to know a guy who takes his time...ooh."

After two minutes of singing, dancing, and snapping fingers, she's finally finished. We gave her a standing ovation. Very talented young girl that's going places.

"So that was Miss Ali Rose from Los Angeles. Now I have one more surprise for you. Look to your right," he said. We did what we were told.

"Okay now look to your left and somebody scream!!!!"

"Ahhhhhh!!!!" we screamed because in walks the Michael Jackson. Michael Jackson! As well as his millions of bodyguards of course.

"So Michael is currently on tour, I'm sure you all know that if you're a real fan. His upcoming album Bad will debut in August so be sure to pick it up when it drops. Now I'm going to hand the mic over to the King, he has an announcement to make. Don't mind me y'all, right now I'm currently shitting my pants."

We laughed while Michael took over the stage. He's such a handsome man. There's not a woman alive that can call him ugly. If they do then they're lying. And their mom's mom knows it.

"How you doing Los Angeles?" he asked. As usual, the crowd went nuts. I mean it's Michael fucking Jackson. I'm convinced he has a spell on his fans.

"So I'm here tonight to announce that I'm looking for talent. And wow, I haven't seen that much talent since...my last concert actually," he chuckled, referring to Ali.

He smiled at her and I gave her a stank look.

"I'm looking for someone to perform with me at my last concert, so that's plenty of time. Who's it gonna be?"

--------
How was it? Was it good? Be honest lmao. Also just wanted to let you know that I'm fucking obsessed with Michael Jackson and I'm already working on more books. "Billie Jean," "Blood On the Dance Floor", "Thriller", and possibly ghosts. And "Darling Nikki" is next for all of my Prince lovers.

Also in case you didn't know, this chapter is based on the movie and soundtrack "Burlesque" with Christina Aguilera and Cher.

This will be a short story so expect about 10 chapters. If you're enjoying, please continue to vote and comment because yall motivate me. If you don't give a fuck, then why should I? Lol.