My first love

10 years later

"Happy 16th birthday" said a card I found in celestia's cave, I have been staying in he cave since she left me, under the card was a box with me Dragon scale scarf I pick it around me neck "come on Lucy your gonna be late for school" yelled star "coming" I yelled back at her I ran out of the cave to the nearest high school which is called 'magic high' I ran through the gates "hi lu-chan" said my bestie "levy-chan" I ran up to her and hugged her. At the moment I'm the second smartest girl in the school Levy of course is the smartest. When I walked into the classroom everyone yelled "happy birthday Lucy!!!!!" Natsu ran up to me and hugged me "morning Lucy" said a girl at the door "Wendy!!" I smiled she is in her first year of high school I ran over to her and hugged her "Lucy sit down and Wendy u better go back to ur class" said the green haired cat lady named miss rini but when I sat down natsu picked me up and jumped out the window "ahh natsu!! Put me down" I yelled at him" he just didn't listen to me so I didn't try to leave his arms we soon arrived at a park and he put me down he then started rubbing the back of his neck "umm love I was wondering do u still like sting from primary school" natsu asked not looking at me "no" I said straight out "the. Who do u like now I promise I won't tell anyone" natsu looked at me waiting for a answer "I like ....."

Levy pov

I wonder where Lucy and natsu they have been gone since period 1 "gajeel do u know where natsu and Lucy went" I asked my boyfriend (he asked her out on three months ago and she said yes) " why would I know where the flame kid and his girl are" he gave me a scary look. I ran to see if erza or Wendy have seen lu-chan "Wendy,Erza!!!!" I yelled soon after the girls came running towards me "what's wrong levy" they looked worried "have you seen lu-chan I think natsu Kidnapped her" I told them "don't worry I saw natsu carry Lucy towards the park" then all of a sudden Lucy's cat star pops up "ummmm star what are u doing here" I asked her "oh... Levy I here to drop Lucy's lunch off she forgot again" she smiled and waved goodbye.

~~~~~
Sorry for the short and boring chapter the title makes no sense so don't judge