CREDITS <3

Please take time to read! :)

I didn't make up all these characters myself, ya know. ;3

Some of you guys' most beloved characters came from some good friends of mine.
Some I made up myself.

To those who participated in this story:
Thank you so much! At the end of your tag, I'll write a little note to you. I hope you enjoyed "working" with me on this story, and maybe you'll do it again sometime in the future?! :D

Okay, everyone. Here we go.
Our badass bitches:

Nicole:
Nicole was thought up by the beautiful BoogieStories124.
Nicole was an amazing character, who turned from someone who was immature, scared, and confused about about life, and she blossomed into the loving, brave, hilarious character that had an unexpected ending, finding love with someone she didn't think she ever would in the end. She was one of my favorites, and it was amazing to write about her. She made the story flow excellently. :)
Thank you, chicka, for letting me borrow her. Have an amazing day! And thanks for being a part of the Kay Cray Cray Fam, as I call it. <3
(Because I'm fucking insane, k? XD)

Now for our sweet, loving, funky character that goes by the name of...

Lonnah:
Lonnah was created by the talented Magican_Bunneh. Just wanted to say that it was pretty awesome working with you. Although Lonnah didn't have as many parts as I wanted her to, she was still a cool part of our story. Her character was sweet, loyal, and always there for Delirious. I hope you enjoyed my story and maybe we could work together another time. :) <3 Thank you for making a perfect addition to my Kay Cray Cray fam.

Next up:

Macie:
Macie, was, well, added to the story by Basicallyidolui. Macie was a hilarious, fun character that was negetative a few times, but she added some cool effects to the story, her negativeness turning later on into pure love. She is one of my friends in real life and I'm so lucky to have her. Thank you, too, for being a part of the Kay Cray Cray fam, sis. I love you and hope to see you soon. <3 :)

Skylar:
Skylar was brought here by LittlePara
(sorry, I made a mistake at first)
The beautiful, funny, spunky little Sky. Brian thought that maybe he'd be able to take your heart away, but well, in the end, it turned out to be someone you least expected! :)
I loved borrowing your character for this story. Skylar added with some of the suspense in this story, and she also helped save Marilyn's life. <3
Thank you, for being a big part of our little Kay Cray Cray fam.

Hannah:
Hannah was the annoying fangirl in the very beginning, hanging out with her friend, Keegan.
In his time of need, Hannah went to Craig with open arms, asking about what was going on.
Her aunt and her helped Craig relocate Tyler, saving their relationship, even though Hannah had felt a little bit of something for him.
Keegan obviously didn't like that idea, and told Marilyn about this, Marilyn wanting to seek revenge and hurt Hannah and the Crew. Hannah, in the very end, felt horrible for her mistakes, as she thought she'd made, but she was told she never did anything wrong and helped them through many incidents. She is now considered part of the family, and even though she wasn't used much in this story, she can be a huge part in book two. Thank you, Hannah, for being a member of our Kay Cray Cray fam. <3

Next...

The BADASS, AMAZING, KICKASS HITMAN:
Nathan: NintendoNerdNavybean
Allia: xAllia
Pilot: CorupTPilot

You guys were FUCKING AMAZING!
I loved you guys' characters, and I wanted to use them more really badly, but...
Luckily there will be a second book where you guys are in it ;)
(if you want to be.)
Thank you all for being a part of the Kay Cray Cray Fam. <3
I hope you guys wanna work together again, soon. :)

The last person I want to thank is my best friend, Aidensquirrles.
She helped inspire some events in this story. She also reminded me a lot of Keegan, and her personality is slightly different, but Keegan was always there for Marilyn, like how she's here for me, and that's what inspired the name, "Aiden." :)
<3 love you.
Thank you, also, for being a part of the Kay Cray Cray fam.

If I forgot anyone, I am very sorry, like I said, I have bad memory problems. O.O

Just inbox me that you were in the sorry and I'll add you here with a little note.

Thank you all!

I hope you enjoyed "Teddy Bears And Owls," sorry it was so fucking long.

Please write in the comments if you would like to be a part of book two. :)

(Including those of you who were in this story, because I need some of your sexy asses. XD) 

Book two will be here soon. :)

So will Marilyn's backstory.

And a MiniCat fanfiction is in the works. :)

Goodbye for now, everyone!

<3