Annabelle crosses her arms over her chest and huffs, “No it doesn’t.”

Vanessa smirks and then picks up the child. “How about later we do something cooler than watching some lame TV show.” Belle grins and answers, “Yes.”

Vanessa puts the young girl down and says, “Let me and your parents talk first and then we can go for some ice-cream.”

Annabelle jumps in excitement and runs out the room giving her parents privacy.

“What is it?” Amelia is now out of bed standing in a white night gown. Aria however stays in bed and stares intensively at the both of them.

“I have bad news.”

“What?” Amelia crosses her arms over her chest.

“The reason the cult knew our every move is because we have bug in the inside.”

Amelia sneers in anger and asks, “Who is it?”

“Don’t jump to conclusions.” Vanessa says. “I could be wrong.”

“Who is it!” Amelia steps forward her gold eyes shining.

“Helen.” Vanessa answers and that’s all it takes for Amelia to storm out her room in her vampire speed. Aria quickly jumps out of bed and pulls on a pair of jeans and runs after them. Vanessa rolls her eyes at the slow human. She was too late.

Downstairs Helen was sitting in the kitchen watching Hailey clean and order the other servants around. Hailey turns around and blushes “Are you always going to watch me?”

Helen leans forward, “Maybe. You don’t wish for me to watch.”

“No…But it does make me nervous.”

“No need to be nervous darling.” Helen winks making the young human blush even harder.

Hailey begins to fix Helen her usual and she slides it across the counter. She leans on the table and grins. Helen tastes the soup and says, “This is not my usual.”

“I know.” Hailey smirks. “I figured you could taste something different.”

Helen eyes flashes and Hailey bites her lower lip hoping she didn’t upset the older vampire. “If you don’t like it.” Hailey starts about to pull the bowl from Helen. “I can fix your usual.” However Helen grabs her hand running her finger across it. “I like it.” She smirks leaning forward, just inches away from Hailey lips. “I really like. Do you wanna taste?”  She then slowly licks her luscious lips. Hailey begins to blush but doesn’t lean in. “I-

She begins to stutter. Helen chuckles and was about to close the gap until she was slung into the nearest wall. Hailey jumps back in fear and Helen gets up and is surprise to see Amelia out of all people attacking her.

Amelia sneers and punches the brunette in the face. All she thinks of is the plane crash that Aria and her daughter Annabelle could have died in. Helen dodges the punch and steps back, “What are you doing?”

Amelia doesn’t answer she continues to try to punch the other vampire in the face however Helen dodges it and grabs the blonde wrist turning them over. She throws Amelia into the wall that she instantly goes through. Amelia groans but her anger makes her pain go away. She charges again and Helen eyes pierce in anger. It was so much she could take. If Amelia wanted to fight then fine.

Hailey backs herself up into the counter. She never had witness two powerful vampires fight before. It was so fast that she could barely keep up.

Before she knew Helen had thrown Amelia into another room. She runs after them and sees Amelia grabbing the brunette hair flipping her on her back where she pins her down.