Leaving

Third POV:
Abby and aphmau are moving to Phenoix drop. She is very sad cause she has to leave her friends Sky,Ross,Barney,Jin,Max and savanna. They all say there goodbyes and Abby drives aphamu to Phenoix drop.

They arrive at there house. It was a two story house. It was painted white with purple window sills. They had a pool in the backyard and a trampoline in the front yard.

The garden needed to be redone and the grass looked really unkept. When they enter there is a living room with a flat screen a blue couch and some flower pots. The kitchen had marble counters and birch cupboards.

Aphmaus room was the biggest it had its own bathroom with two sinks. A walk in closet and purple walls and rug. Abbys room had blue walls with silver polka dots. Her rug was blue she had a walk in closet and a smaller bathroom.

Her bathroom had one sink and a toilet. They both didn't have a shower so they had to share the main bathrooms one. They had a extra room in between there's. They decided if someone wanted to move in they could use that room.

Aph POV:
The house was beautiful. Abby ran into the house claiming her room. I grabbed my bags and headed up to my room. The moving truck would be here tomorrow. So me and Abby were going to sleep in a sleeping bag till they come.

"Hey aph wanna take a walk around town" Abby asks me, I nod in response.
"OMG LETS GO TO THE ARCADE" Abby screams,
"All beat you at Mario" I shot back,

She rolls her eyes and we enter the arcade. There was people everywhere and I saw four boys staring at us. Abby sees this and whispers "if one of them grabs your butt all slap them for you" I giggle and see that they are walking over towards us

"Uh hey are you guys new to Phenoix drop" the black haired one said
"Uh yea we just moved here" I reply
"Hey I'm Laurence and these are my friends Dante (blue hair) Garroth (blonde hair) and Aaron (black hair)."
"Hey guys" I reply
"what's your name" he says I just roll my eyes
"My name is aphmau and this is my friend Abby"

Aaron POV:
As soon as I see the girls I tell the boys that we have to talk to them. The dirty blonde haired one was really pretty, the black haired one was okay. As soon as we went over to them I ask them is there new already knowing the answer.

"So Abby,aphmau you guys wanna hang with us" I ask them
"Uh sure where we going" Abby replys
"Let's go back to our place" Garroth says
"Don't you guys live across from us" I say
"Yea and uh we may need to lock Travis in the basement" Laurence says
" yea" we all reply the girls looked at us confused we just say in unison
"You'll see"

Abbys POV:
I had a little crush on Aaron. He was really hot and he had ABS. Anyway I have to get to know him first before you know....you guys have dirty minds.

Aph POV:
Garroth was really cute he had cute messy blonde hair. His personality seemed perfect he was funny. But I still need to get to know him.

When we get to the boys house a white haired boy comes up to me and says
"Is your dad a baker cause you have some nice buns" Abby slaps him in the face
"great first impression" Dante says
"We told you" Aaron says.
"So you guys talked about me" Travis asks nervously
"Yep" me and Abby reply

He just laughs nervously and runs down there stairs. Then I get a text from savanna
(A=Aph S=Savanna
S: hey aph I miss you and Abby a lot I was thinking maybe I could move in with you guys?
A: of course you can Abby will be so happy
S: don't tell her yet though make it a surprise
A: okay see ya tomorrow

"Who was that" Abby asks
"No one" I say she glares at me suspiciously
"Whatever"she says

The rest of the time me Laurence and Garroth played Mario cart. Dante, Abby and Aaron talked while they played cards. It was late so me and Abby went back home to unpack.

When we get home I sit on the couch while Abby goes upstairs. I hear a knock on the door. "COMING" I say. I open the door to see familiar faces. Sky, Jin, Barney, Ross, Savanna and max...