SMUT BOOK: three

top!michael and bottom!calum

+

Calum sat in class with his chin resting on his palm. He was currently in music, daydreaming about the teacher, Mr. Clifford. He had nice imaginations. Like how him and Mr. Clifford can adopt two kids and live in a big house happily ever after. Right now, he was thinking of Mr. Clifford and him cuddling. He never had dirty thoughts. Calum was pure and sweet. He was still a virgin! Calum was in the middle of daydreaming when he heard his name being yelled and his best friend kicking him.

"Mr. Hood, are you paying attention? Or doing something else?" Mr. Clifford said. The class looked back at him and snickered.

"Nothing. Just daydreaming. Nothing else." He admitted.

"If you like to daydream so much then you wouldn't mind doing it in detention, right?" He said and slid a piece of paper on his desk. Everyone went "ooh" which made Calum blush, embarrassed. Two minutes after that incident, the bell rung, dismissing everyone. The dreaded time came. As people filed out the school, Calum had to go to the detention room on the second floor. Calum got all his stuff and traveled up the stairs and into the room. He sat in the front of the room.

Mr. Clifford walked into the room and sat at the front desk. He was wearing a ripped white shirt that had a huge 'X' on it, had a loose tie on, and topped it off with a SnapBack. The ripped shirt showed off his tattoos. Calum sat quietly in his seat, writing in his notebook. This was going to be boring, Calum thought.

Mid of Calum's writing, the pencil slipped from his hand, rolling all the way to the front desk. Calum sighed and got up, walking towards the pencil. He bent down to get it, oblivious to the fact that when bending down, his short uniform skirt is no help to covering anything. He flashed his white lace underwear to Mr. Clifford.

Michael, aka Mr. Clifford, clenched his jaw. He felt his jeans tighten.

"I can't feel this way about a student." Michael scolded himself.

"What, Mr. Clifford?" Calum asked, innocently. He shook his head and continued to grade stuff. Calum kept making sexual movements and he could take it anymore.

"That's it! Calum, get on the floor now." He exclaimed.

"To do push-ups?" Calum said, unsure to as why his teacher wants him on the floor.

"No. Get on your knees." Michael said. Calum got on his knees in front of Michael, looking at him what the do next. Michael guided him throughout it all. Calum unzipped Michael's pants and pulled them down along with his boxers. His hard cøck sprung out and slapped against his clothed stomach. Calum's eyes widened.

"Wow, that's.... big." Calum finished, examining it with wide eyes. Michael didn't want to waste time so he took Calum's head and told him to open his mouth in an 'O' shape. Calum followed his orders and suddenly his nose was touching pubic hair and a dīck was in his mouth. Michael let out a low moan, gripped onto Calum's brown locks. The tip touched the back of Calum's throat, making tears appear in his eyes. He still went along with it, anything to please Mr. Clifford. Calum hollowed out his cheeks, making Michael yell. Calum remembered someone doing this in a video his best friend Luke was watching, so he thought it was good. He bobbed his head up and down.

All of this was too much for Michael, so he released his salty cum into Calum's mouth. Some of it dripped down Calum's lip and onto his chin. Michael wiped it up and told him to swallow it. He did what he was told and made a disgusted face.

"That's salty." He complained. Michael rolled his eyes and picked him up.

"Do you want daddy to fùck his dirty student on a desk? Would he like that?" Michael mumbled into the boy's ear.

"Yes." He replied.

"Yes, what?" Michael asked.

"Yes, daddy." He finished. That made Michael smirk and push him over the desk. He ripped off his underwear and wasted no time before lining himself up and shoving in Calum's tight hole. Calum winced and gripped onto the desk, biting his lip so hard he drew blood.

"It's okay baby boy, you get used to it. Just tell me when you're okay." Michael whispered in his ear. After some seconds, Calum told Michael it was okay to go. Michael started thrusting in and out of the boy.

"Fück, Calum. You're so tight." Michael grunted, putting his leg up on the desk. He gripped onto Calum's hips and started to speed up the pace.

"Oh crap, yes! Oh my gosh." Calum moaned loudly, gripping onto the desk tighter. Both of their bodies were filled with 100% pleasure. Michael was thrusting so hard that the desk started to shake. He reached forward and grabbed onto his dîck. He started to jerk his hand, causing a wave of euphoria to wash over Calum.

"Who's making you feel this good?" Michael panted.

"You are."

"Have you learned you lesson?"

"Yes, daddy!" Calum yelled as he came all over the front of the desk. The sight of Calum cumming pushed Michael over the edge. His thrust became sloppy, his knees went weak, and he came inside of Calum. He pulled out and watched as his semen leaked out. Calum got up and grabbed a napkin. He started to clean up the cum on the desk until it was all gone. He then tossed the napkin. They both walked away from each other to get the clothes. Michael went to put his boxers and pants on, and Calum went to put on his lace underwear. When they were finished, they stared at each other before pulling each other into a deep, passionate kiss. After a minute, the two boys pulled apart to catch their breath.

"Looks like detentions over." Michael smirked, leaving the classroom with Calum.

"Yeah." He said, a visible blush on his face.

"You promise not to be a bad boy anymore?" Michael said, as he unlocked his car doors. Calum was getting ready to walk away when he smirked and turned around.

"Anything for daddy." He said before smiling innocently and skipping off.

+
this was nice