SMUT BOOK: one

top!ashton and bottom!calum

+

Ashton was sat in his small office cubicle typing on his computer. He right clicked and then hit the button that read print. Ashton got up from his desk and walked to the copy room. He opened the door to see Calum, the small kiwi boy who's cubicle was next to his. He opened the door so loud that he scared the boy that he dropped his papers on the floor.

"Sorry." Ashton mumbled as he heard him sigh and watched him squat down to pick them all up. Ashton couldn't remove his eyes from his ãss. Calum was wearing a black body con pencil skirt that made his booty pop. Ashton felt a growing pain in his pants.

"Not now." He thought, praying that it wasn't noticeable. Calum stood back up and turned around to look at Ashton. His eyes darted from Ashton eyes, to the crotch area of his tight black jeans, and then to the floor.

"Sorry, Ashton." He mumbled and hurried past Ashton. Ashton gripped onto Calum's arm, turned him around, and slammed the door. The two boys looked into each other's eyes before smashing together into a deep, passionate, and lustful kiss.

Ashton's hands roamed around the kiwi boy's
body until he found the bottom of his skirt. Ashton pulled it up so that his plump âss was exposed. He took that as an advantage and gripped onto it. Calum let a moan slip out. The older boy smirked at that and pulled apart to unbuckle his pants and slip out of them. He also took off his shirt. Calum did the same. He tapped his leg two times, signaling him to jump. Calum obeyed and hopped up, wrapping his legs around Ashton's waist. Ashton connected his lips with Calum's neck, starting to suck and bite. Calum started to grind against Ashton. Ashton let a moan escape and so did Calum. Ashton pulled away from his neck to admire the marks he left. He smirked at them and then pulled down his boxers, letting his hard cøck spring out and slap his stomach.

"You ready babe?" He asked. Calum nodded. He was about to change his mind when Ashton shoved into Calum, causing him to scream and then moan loudly in pleasure.

"Fück baby you're so tight." Ashton grunted and started to work at full speed.

"Oh my god, yes!" Calum breathed out as he ran his fingers through Ashton's short hair.

"Are you hard for daddy?" Ashton breathed out.

"Yes, daddy." Calum replied with a moan.  Ashton gripped on to Calum's dīck and started to jerk him off. Ashton hit Calum's prostate with made him gasp. A strong wave of pleasure filled Calum's body and he bit Ashton's shoulder. Ashton kept hitting it, which made Calum drag his nails down Ashton's back.

"I'm so close." Ashton breathed out. With a few more grunts and thrusts, his thrusts turned sloppy and the tight knot in his stomach exploded and he came inside of Calum. He yelled in pleasure and relaxed. He pulled out but continued to help Calum.

"Don't be shy love, do it for daddy." Ashton encouraged Calum. That pushed him over the edge. He let out a moan and sent a sticky white substance shooting in the air and all over them.  Calum let out a breath and relaxed. Ashton cleaned the small boy up — and himself of course — and got dressed. Calum stood up and slipped his heels on.

"Have a nice day." Calum said as he turned around to leave. There was a huge smack and Calum jumped and gasped. Ashton smiled at Calum.

"Did you just hit my butt?" He asked. The older boy nodded and looked Calum up and down.

"Fùck you." Calum sighed, rolled his eyes, and left a laughing Ashton in the copying room.

+
this took me days to write but it's finally up. It sucks but oh well, you should like it. I will write one soon so stay tuned.

This has been Layla and you're watching Disney channel