SMUT BOOK: two

top!luke and bottom!ashton

+

Luke took a sip out of his beer bottle, letting the insipid and bitter taste run down his throat. He watched as everyone danced together. He glanced over at his two best friends, Calum and Michael, and watched as how they both moved in sync with Calum's butt pressed to Michael's crotch. Luke shook his head and chuckled, knowing that they'll be in the back of Michael's car going at it soon. When he went to look away, he saw a small boy dancing with someone. He was wearing a black lace dress with matching colored heels. He had his butt pressed against a man's crotch and they both swayed to the song that was currently on.

Luke couldn't help it, this guy was fùcking hot. He put down his drink and slowly glided over to the boy. He gave the other guy a look and he quickly broke apart from Ashton, nodding his head. Luke quickly took the place of his partner and started to grind on him. He held on to his hips and moved them in a steady pace.

"Well, hello." Luke said.

"Hello." The boy replied.

"What's your name beautiful?" Luke said over the music.

"Ashton." He said.

"You got a last name?" The blonde replied.

"Irwin."

"Ashton Irwin. That's nice." He said. He just hummed in response. Luke noticed that he was grinding harder on him, causing his breath to hitch in his throat. He felt something start to grow in his pants. His black jeans tightened and he let out a groan. Luke saw him smirk and continue his dirty work.

"You're doing this on purpose." He mumbled into his ear.

"Doing what?" He pretended to act like he didn't know what he was doing. Luke gripped onto his hips tighter.

"You know what you're doing." He growled. He turned around and smirked at me.

"If you're really angry about this, you would do something." He said, walking away from me. He can't just leave me here, Luke thought and grabbed his wrist, spinning him back.

"Follow me, babe." He said and walked outside with him. Luke unlocked his car doors and hurried to sit down. Ashton took his sweet time getting in the passenger seat and putting his seatbelt on. Luke's jeans were really tight and it was starting to hurt a lot. When he was in and settled, he turned on the car and started to drive home.

Luke reached home and got out the car. Ashton followed Luke up the porch steps and waited behind him while he fumbled with his keys. Ashton clutched onto his purse as he waited for Luke to open his door. The door was finally opened and Luke let Ashton in first.

"Nice place." He complimented his surroundings. Ashton didn't get an answer back, all he got in response was being pushed against the wall. Luke shoved his tongue into Ashton's mouth, putting his hands on his hips. Ashton was taken back, but he kissed back anyway. He wrapped his arms around Luke's neck, deepening the kiss.

"Let's take it upstairs?" Luke broke apart just to say. Ashton nodded and allowed Luke to pick him up. Luke practically ran upstairs with Ashton. He kicked his room door opened and dropped the smaller boy on his neat bed. Ashton watched as Luke quickly undressed himself until he was only in his boxers. Ashton slid off the bed and onto the floor. He kneeled down on both knees in front of Luke. His long fingers wrapped around the waistband of his boxers and he slowly pulled them down. His throbbing cøck slapped his stomach, causing Luke to groan. Ashton smirked at that and decided he liked to tease the boy. Ashton wrapped his hand around Luke's dīck and he examined it before giving it a soft, wet, kitten lick.

"Fück baby boy, that felt so good." He moaned. Ashton repeated that motion, licking up all the pre-cum.

"Stop being such a tease." The taller boy growled. By saying that, that made Ashton stop. He engulfed the boy into his mouth, taking it in like a champ.

"Holy shīt, Ashton." Luke breathed out, immediately attaching his hands to Ashton's curly and short hair. Ashton looked up at Luke through his eyelashes, which drove Luke crazy. He tugged on his hair when Ashton bobbed his head. He started to push Ashton down more on his length. Ashton had no gag reflex so he was cool with it. The tip of Luke's dičk touched the back of Ashton's throat. Ashton knew a trick that made all the boys go crazy. He started to hum on Luke. Luke gasped as the vibrations sent up a wave of shock throughout his body. His knees went weak as he came inside of Ashton's mouth.

Luke pulled out and watched as Ashton wiped the cum off of the side of his mouth. Luke laid down on the bed, which confused Ashton.

"Ride me, kitten." Luke said. Ashton nodded and got up. He slipped his black lace underwear off and kicked them aside. He unzipped his dress too and let it fall to the ground. Ashton then climbed onto the bed and over Luke, positioning himself before pushing down. Both of the boys let out loud moans. Ashton waited a bit to get settled before bouncing.

"Oh god, baby." Luke moaned.

"Fùck." Ashton said too. Luke grabbed onto Ashton's hips and started to help him bounce. Ashton gradually began to bounce faster, causing pleasure to fill both of their bodies. The only sounds you could hear was skin slapping and their moans. Luke felt close, so he started to jerk Ashton off.

"Holy fück, yes!" Ashton yelled. He had to close his eyes and bite his lip. The pleasure was too much for him. Ashton kept bouncing and Luke kept hitting his prostate.

"I'm so close, babe." Luke announced.

"Me too." Ashton admitted. A few more bounces, Luke was screaming out Ashton's name while releasing into him. That pushed Ashton over the edge. He came on Luke's chest. Ashton got up and collapsed on the side of Luke. Luke got up and went into the bathroom and cleaned the cum off of him. After some seconds, he came back clean to see Ashton drifting off. He climbed under the covers and so did Ashton.

"That was good." He said. Ashton mumbled a small 'yeah' and fluttered his eyes shut.

"Get some rest, babe." Luke said and turned off the light, snuggling up close to Ashton's naked body. The two boys fell asleep together with a smile on their faces.

+
okay so, can anyone tell me why I started writing this a week ago, but just finished today? Like please, tell me why do I have such bad writers block??

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this. I finished this at 6:56 AM on June 10th, 2016. I feel accomplished and tired, so I'm just gonna go to sleep.

This has been Layla and you're watching Disney channel