Combination

I flew towards the Basilicom in excitement, eager to show Blanc what I had become. I finally got to the balcony and I disembarked. I set the auto-pilot to go park in the hanger for me. I ran inside to go find Blanc, I couldn't find her anywhere. I decided to go find Rom and Ram instead, they would know where she was! I ran around everywhere trying to find them but they were also nowhere to be found. I needed to think...wait, if Blanc just woke up a few hours ago, then she would be at the medical bay! I ran towards the medical bay as fast as I could. I arrived to see many people outside a single room waiting for something. I saw a little blue skirt in the crowd and made my way towards it. I got to it to see Rom's jacket was on a coat hanger next to a door. I was about to go in when I stopped by a security officer.

-"Name and order number." He said.

-"Mason, 710285, here to see Lady White Heart." I responded.

-"Sorry, I can't let you in, White Heart's getting surgery and I only let her sisters in there to comfort her." 

-"I'm supposed to be WATCHING those two! I need to get in!"

-"With all due respect comrade, I can't let you in. White Heart's in a critical condition right now."

     My eyes widened with shock. Was she injured?! I had to see, I went back into the crowd and thought for a moment. I'm a CPU now, so do I have anything that can help me right now? Go through walls? Invisibility? I had to try. I thought about being able to go through walls while closing my eyes. I opened my eyes to see that I was wobbly whenever I touched something. Did I do it?! I went over to the wall and reached out to it. My hand phased right through it. I kept walking through the wall until I was in the operation room. I saw a few doctors working on Blanc trying to do something, but it looks like they can't reach something. I went over and put my hand where he was holding.

-"Need a hand?" I asked.

-"Yes, thank you." He responded.

     There was a short pause before he stopped. He turned towards me and started looking around. What was up with this guy? Could he even see me? Seeing that there was no one there he went back to work on Blanc's arm that had been broken. 

-"I'm hearing things again." He mumbled to himself.

I'll just keep my hand here and see what happens.

1 HOUR LATER

     As the doctor worked, time seemed to slow down as I kept on looking at the clock every five seconds. After what seemed like forever, he put down his tools and started stitching back together Blanc's arm, I couldn't look. After a bit of waiting, I heard him put down the needle and say proudly:

-"Done!" He exclaimed.

     All the doctors in the room were celebrating at their success. My only wonder now was, will she be alright? I'm really worried for her now, I don't know exactly when but, I think I've developed feelings for her. I care for her a lot and don't ever want anything bad to happen to her or her sisters. I watched as she slowly opened her eyes and got out of the bed. I was still invisible and decided it was time to leave when I saw the doctors helping her towards the door. She needed some time to recover now with her sisters at her side. I went out through the wall again and turned visible again. Shortly after, a random young boy came up to me happily and said:

-"Did you hear?! White Heart has recovered now! I bet she didn't even need surgery anyway! She's the coolest!" He said.

     He ran back to his parents after that.

-"She did...more than you know." I mumbled.

     2 WEEKS LATER

I was flying in my gunship doing my regular patrols over the city. I didn't tell anyone that I was a CPU yet because I wanted Blanc to be the first to know about it. I was hovering in the same place in the air playing on my phone until I noticed something on the radar. It was indicating that there was an unidentified vehicle driving on the ground. I went over to the disturbance to see a Humvee driving away from me as fast as it could. As I got closer I saw that it was a Lava Diamond Humvee! Were there possibly survivors from the crash earlier? I armed my sniper cannon and waited for it to lock on. A red skull appeared over the driver's head, indicating it was locked on and I fired. The shell hit the driver dead on and the truck crashed on the side of the road. I went down to investigate. That's when something strange happened. I realized that, inside the truck, there was a glowing light that was peculiar. I flew a bit closer to it. No sooner than I did, it shot towards the gunship and merged with it. There was a small delay before a very bright light emerged from the dashboard, knocking me unconscious.

...

...

...

     I awoke in my gunship, except, the cockpit was different. I wasn't in the cockpit and yet, I still had control over the ship. What happened? I got up and looked around. Why was I over the trees? I looked down to see giant robotic legs below me. I freaked out for a second, thinking I had been picked up by something. Then it hit me, I AM the owner of these robotic legs. I looked at myself to see that I had the body of a giant robot.  

     What was I?! What have I become?! Wait

     What was I?! What have I become?! Wait..."What was that glowing light?" should be the most important question. I crouched down and picked up the Humvee to look inside. Turns out there was a whole room inside the truck. Why? I don't know? Countless blueprints and mission logs were inside. I took a random file and read through it. It was hard to read since the letters looked like ants now but I could see that after the attack a while ago had succeeded, the plan was to make something that could merge a piece of technology and a living person to give the human the same properties as the machine while still being able to go back to the human form. Was that what happened to me? I thought about being normal again and closed my eyes. I opened my eyes again to see that I was back to my normal form again but the gunship was gone. That's it, no more hiding this, I need to show Blanc. I transformed into my CPU mode and flew back to the Basilicom. I'm gonna make such a dramatic entrance. I can't wait to see the look on Blanc's face.