Epilogue: When I Met You

"And then what??? What happened next, Papa?" He squealed at me with his big hazel eyes as his raven-black hair bounced aimlessly

"Yeah!! W-what hap-pened???" She stumbled with her words as she repeated them. Of course she was only two years old, still learning how to talk. Her bright brown hair curled around her shoulders, and her small crimson eyes beamed at me in curiosity.

I checked my watch and sighed, tired from the hard work I had put in that day. "I think it's about time that you and your sister go to sleep."

"AWWWW!!!" They said in unison. I rolled my eyes as I tucked them in. They both loved this story so much, so I couldn't help but keep on telling them about it.

"Ah... alright. I'll finish the story but you two know the ending already~" I yawned. I began again from where I left off,

"All you could hear was the sound of the gun going off. He shook with everything he had. It turned out that he didn't shoot the evil Principal, but he did shoot his arm. While the Principal was crying out in pain, and shouting out curse words, the man ran to his love. He was afraid that he was too late but he could hear her faintly breath. He took her in his arms and brushed her hair out, it was in a ponytail but it was now messy because of all fighting that she had done. He finally mustered up all the feelings he had bottled up inside of him and confessed everything to her. The boy, brushed the girls' bangs out of her face and made sure she woke up first, then stopped his tears from falling.

At last, they could finally be together.

After that, the Principal was arrested for abuse and other things, but he was sentenced for life in prison. Aoi had been given her memories back and sent to live with her father. It turned out that she wasn't harmed that much and her mind seemed to be untouched except the loss of memories had permanently damaged her Alice and she could no longer use it. It was good for the boy because Aoi didn't have to come back to the place that caused her bad memories. The boy grew up with the girl and they were madly in love. All the scars had been healed. Including the friendships he had made with everyone." I smiled with closed eyes.

"But, Daddy... you never told us why the Prin-cipal said the girl's Alice would hurt A-Aoi!" The girl with crimson eyes, said, "Or what happened to Ho-taru and Ru-ka!!"

"Well, the man asked the girl and she said that she tricked the Principal into thinking Aoi had her stealing Alice. Instead, she had the 'Voice Alice' which was very powerful that anyone who held it, was in great risk. If the girl had taken the Alice out of Aoi back, she would have died. Although the girl loved to sing and it was her dream to be a singer, she sacrificed it to save Aoi's life."

"If her Alice was gone, why was she sick?" The boy leaned on his arms. He loved to often lay on his stomach in bed.

"She had a trace of her Alice left from a stone but all the missions she had to go on made her weak. Plus she loved to sing, imagine trying to do something you love and it ends up hurting you." I sighed and they had a gloom look on their faces. They seemed to understand a lot more since they were older. When I had told the story before, they were always confused at the end. "Oh and Hotaru and Ruka got married and had two kids. They're twins but the complete opposite of each other, except their incredible Academic Marks on Subjects(Good Grades). They moved far away but they visited the boy and girl from time to time. Although their kids haven't met yet."