Chapter 1

Hey guys. This is my first fanfiction! Hope you like it!!
I wrote this a long time ago btw so forgive me, also I changed it from narry to larry and like changed a bit of the storyline so old comments probably don't make sense lol

Louis P.O.V.

It had been 2 months, 1 week, and 6 days since Harry broke up with me.

I had broken down into a serious depression.

I had made so many cuts on my arms that I had lost count. It felt sad and wrong but it also gave me the feeling of control. I woke up and threw on a black T-shirt, jeans, and a hoodie and walked out.

I had lost a lot of weight... I could see my hip bones protruding harshly and my ribs. I now weighed 90 pounds. I had grown my hair out.

I headed for "Blue Horseshoe" (a place to get your tattoos and piercings done), and I walked in. They seated me right away because they knew what I wanted.

As soon as I felt the sharp needle I winced at the pain. I was getting snake bites. I hurriedly got out of there after it was done.

Next I would be going to a hair salon. I sat down after 20 minutes of waiting.

They cut my hair in a punk sort of fashion. They dyed my hair black, which I had to say made my eyes stand out. I left and l went straight back to hotel room.

I opened the door. I turned on the lights and a bunch of people jumped out of nowhere, "SURPRISE!! Happy Birthday!" they screamed. I recognized faces slowly. My mum, the boys, and a couple of friends. No Harry.

People started to look at me strangely. "Louis?" Niall asked me concerningly. I nodded.

He walked closer, "What are those?" He asked pointing to my lips. "And your hair." he sadly smiled and looked back up at me,

"I'm so sorry Louis." he hugged me gently, careful to not crush me, like I was fragile. I had a major headache from all of the drugs and withdrawal, I was definitely a mess...

I smiled a little, "Lets get this party started!!" I screamed. I heard music, "Did you remember the booze?!" I screamed into the crowd.

Zayn lifted a bag, "I thought you'd ask!" He laughed as I did some 'Birthday Shots' with him. My 19th Birthday.

Harry walked in. I felt the whole room get quiet, you could probably cut the tension with a knife. "H-happy Birthday Louis." he said.

"Thanks." I mumbled. He grabbed my hand, "Can we talk?" he asked, "Sure." I whispered.

We walked outside and the party continued. "Look I'm sorry I broke your heart Louis." He looked at the hand he was holding and turned it over, he saw the scars.

He held up my wrist and gently kissed the scars, like they might crumble apart. I felt shivers down my spine.

I pulled my hand away quickly. "I'm sorry, but I wont have my heart broken again." I walked back into the room and grabbed a bottle of rum and chugged away. I was going to have to be drunk to get through the rest of the night. It was already 7:30.

So guys, how about 5 chapters a week??