Chapter 31: Final Chapter

Start from the beginning

"Hello?" I spoke.

"Hey, its Chris. Liam got here early, so he is on his way to meet you and Camila right now," He said.

"Okay, thank you. We can still talk later okay?"

"Okay, later Lauren," He hung up the phone before I could respond but though nothing of it. I placed the devise back on its place and walked back to where Camila was.

"Camila? Hey babe, Liam got here early so he is meeting us in a few minutes okay? Please, ask him what ever you want," She looked up at me and confusion spread across her delicate features.

"I though he would be here at nine?"

"I did too Camz, but he-" I was interrupted by loud knocking at the door. I got up from the bed and walked towards it. When I opened it, I saw the handsome son of the man who once had both my girlfriends and my own life in his hands. Once I processed what was happening, Liam stretched his had for me to shake. I took it gladly and shook it slightly.

"Pleasure to meet you, Lauren," Liam smiled.

"Pleasure is mine, Prince Liam. This is my girlfriend Camila," I took Camila's hand in mine and pulled her softly to my side. Liam's eyes stayed glued on to mine. Camila must have noticed because she protectively wrapped her arm around my waist.

"Nice to meet you as well, Camila, and please Lauren. Just Call me Liam. Let's leave formalities for another date and time," he smiled at me. " Is this a good time to talk to you Lauren? I need to inform you about the circumstances caused by my fathers death and the possible outcomes of your recent bite," He looked through the small gap made from the space of mine and Camila's bodies, then looked back at the two of us. "Looks like you were unpacking, if you would like I can return at a later time?" Liam the started to walk back towards the door until Camila spoke.

"No, Prince, we can unpack later. If it is fine by you, I would like for you to speak to us at this moment?" He smiled at my girlfriend.

"Please Camila, call me Liam," He looked at her intently, and his eyebrows furrowed slightly. I saw his eye color start to change top a blue gray color.

Blue gray?

Is he a future reader?

"Right. Liam, sorry," Camila spoke and my thoughts disappeared into the void.

"If you two can follow me, we'll go to my conference chamber. Just because its not really a good place to speak about what I think this occurrence is," Camila looked at me with concern instantly flooding her features. I took her fingers in between mine and  we followed Liam as he led us down the dimly lit corridor into the golden colored elevator. Liam pressed the sixth floor bottom and the elevator began to rise. Liam turned his body to face us. "I want the two of you to have the liberty to ask me anything that you desire. I want you guys to know everything, and with the news that I will present you, I will assure you questions will flood your mind," The elevator rand and the doors opened. We stepped out of the small golden box.

We walked down a corridor and I noticed that there were no doors along the walls. Finally we came across the only door in the corridor and he reached into his pocket. He took our a large golden key and opened the door. "Please, come in," Liam said. We complied. Liam then turned back and locked the door behind us. He noticed that Camila and I took note of him locking the door and he let out a small chuckle.

"Please , do not fear. I only locked the door for our safety. We never can be safe enough." I felt Camila relax beside me. Liam then walked to wards us. "Please take a seat," Camila and I took a seat on the black leather couch. "Would either of you like a drink?" Liam asked as he made his way towards a wine shelf in the giant room.