part 1

It's unbelievable how everything happen. Suddenly the human race has become a simple commodity. Any kind of supernatural creatures go free, and we werewolf like animals. We werewolf not allowed to walk freely in the streets. We barely had something to eat. There were no rights for us. We were treated badly. I tried to be lower that the grass. I did not want problems. However, that was not all. The second used us like a pets. If we wanted some freedom, or at least some safety, then we needed a "master". I want to say that we needed someone to keep us under control. I did not have one. I know that without master my life will be very difficult. Nevertheless, I did not wanted to be somebody's slave.

I saw many of my friends did worse. Others were treated as sex toys. I was afraid every time I want outside. Therefore, they could invade home. I prayed that this does not happen. Not once, I was beaten by them just because they can. I am insignificant. What if I disappear? Who will notice?

I went out to look for food. The feeling sucks. To rake in buckets like a animal... There were dogs and they started to growl at me. I started to retreat. I knew that I should not run. I tripped and fell. These animals seemed furious. They were preparing to attack me. Then something strange happened. The dogs ran away as if they had seen a monster. Which was true. I turned to the ground and prayed to survive at least one more day. Unfortunately, black Shadow loomed over me. My heart sank with fear. I couldn't think of even one decent prayer. I do not know whether it was my faith in God remained. He was not very helpful after the invasion. So.... I did not dare to move. I was trembling. A big hand grabbed me by the neck. My eyes were wide open. I saw only terrible (and in the same time beautiful) amber eyes. They seemed malicious. Hastily I said goodbye to my life. I closed my eyes, but nothing happened. In the next moment he threw me in the trunk of his car. He told me to be quiet, if not he will squeeze my tongue. I turned on the ball. This time I was in a trouble. In the serious one.

****

*Sorry if there have grammar mistake..😉😉😉*