Chapter 2: setting sail

It's has been a while since I ate the devil fruit but I learned aton of abilities like I can summon demon wings, claws, and become a demon. I don't even need to buy my own sword because I can make one appear and use it! I use my wings to get around alot too but incase I get tired I will use a boat to go on the sea. I planned on going tomorrow to start my pirate life. My mom hates me for wanted to be a pirate now. She even kicked me out of the house when I said I was gonna be a pirate, she told me I am just going to be another monster in the world if I'm going to be a pirate. But ya know what. Screw it. I'm following my dreams.

Time skip-----------------------------

I had bought a boat. Well a small dingy but it's as good as a boat! No one came to see me off so I left without a care. I had packed food, water, clothes, etc.

few days gone by------------------

It's been a few days now and I'm out of food....I eat alot just to keep my demon self from collapsing. But I haven't ate in a few days. I feel really weak and can't move. I start to see dots cloud my vision but before I black out I see a GIGANTIC SHIP!

Ace's prov!

Uggghhh I'm so bored! " Oi Marco! Wanna play cards?" " Huh? Oh ya sure just let me finish my shift for keeping guard first!" Well that means 2 more hours of nothing. " What the....there's a dingy a little ways out there! Oi Ace let's check it out. There might be sake!" FINALLY SOMETHING HAPPENEDS! I got on my speed boat ( I have no clue what you call his cool boat he can use his powers on ) and Marco turns into a Phoenix. We got closer to the dingy and noticed a girl was in it. She had (h/l) (h/c) hair and looked very pale. She didn't have much with her but....she doesn't look good " let's take her back to WhiteBeard" Marco said. I nodded and picked her up I made sure she wouldn't get burned from he flames I was making to start my speed boat up.

We got back to WhiteBeard and everyone saw that I had a girl in my arms. They all got their weapons ready. " Put those away. We found her on the near by dingy. She was unconscious when we got there." I said walking twords WhiteBeard's office.

Knock knock

" Come in" said a husky and deep voice. " WhiteBeard we found her on the near by dingy. What should we do with her?" " Hmm. Give her to the nurses and when she wakes up or gets a little better we will ask questions" " yes WhiteBeard." I walked into the nurses office and played her on a bed. " We got this from here" one of them said. " Got it" was all I said while walking twords the door.

Hey guys this is 513 words and thanks so much for the support! I know not many people read my other stories but it makes me happy if one continues to read it!