Chapter 7 Johnnie

Johnnie's POV

I sat in the bath, letting it soothe my achy muscles as tears escaped my eyes. The water felt good, but it still really hurt me too. I pulled the plug, and the water drained as I laid there. Slowly I stood up wrapped a towel around me. Slowly and carefully I dried off got on some clothes and walked out of the bathroom and to the bedroom. Kyle was peacefully asleep on my bed as I threw my dirty clothes in the laundry, that had to be done. I grabbed my pack of cigarettes and when out to smoke, afterwards I when to my bedroom and fell asleep in the chair that night. I woke up before Kyle did, as he was still snoring when I woke up. There was nothing to do so I grabbed the book The Way I Used To Be, a book I saw on my way out of Barnes and Noble. I opened the book and started to read. I got lost in the story, putting myself in the characters shoes.

Johnnie?" Kyle asked as I looked up from my book.

"Yeah?" I asked marking my page before closing my book.

"You want to go get lunch?" He asked.

"Sure," I said as I got up plugging in the straightener and Kyle got out of bed and got dressed as I did my hair, and eyeliner. I threw a flannel over the black shirt I was wearing and slipped on a few necklaces and then my shoes. Kyle was at the door waiting for me as I walked out to the living room. He wore a grey beanie and a black shirt with a galaxy pocket, black skinnies and black vans on.

"Do I look alright?" He asked as I nodded and we left. With the shirt he was wearing you could see his tattoos on his arms

"What does Kyeforce mean?" I asked as he smiled.

"It's a long story," He said.

"We have time, the cafe is a long walk," I said.

"Okay, with not having my parents home I bought a camera and started to film YouTube videos. Slowly and steadily my channel has grown and all my fans are called the Kyeforce. They helped me through a lot and I have a friend who does tattoos. I asked my parents they said no, but I did it anyways," he said.

"It wasn't that long, your parents are always gone too?" I asked.

"Yeah, we have a lot of money they are always on vacation. They didn't mean to have me, so they don't care that much, which is fine," Kyle said.

"Well, you are welcome at my home," I said as he smiled. He opened the door for the café for me and I smiled and thanked him walking in.  

"Well I'll remember that, I get lonely," Kyle said. A lady sat us down and we order drinks.

"How long does it take to film and edit a video?" I asked.

"About a half a day to film and a half a day to edit, that's if I'm fast. Most days I just film a day and the next edit," Kyle said as our hot cocoa came. It was pretty busy today with people in and out of front door.

"This is a pretty busy place," Kyle said as I heard a noise that made me shiver. It was a parent hitting their child. I got scared, what if he came for me? I got up and just rushed to the bathroom. This has never happened before. I splashed some cold water on my face. I walked out of the bathroom and sat back down.

"You okay babe?" He asked, did he just call me babe?

"Yeah, I am," I said resting my arms on the table.

"Okay," He said with a smile as the waitress came and took our order.

Once she left I spoke "Things just trigger things," I said oddly.

"That's fine," He said with a smile.

"You are a smiley person, " I said.

"Feeling good today," he said.

"I have to go to work today," I told him.

"Did I ever tell you I do have a driver's license," He said.

"So we have just been walking everywhere for a month?" I said flashing a smile.

"I don't like driving," he whined.

"Me either," I said, that's when the food came and we ate.

Just sayin, that this book is going to be a sad one and I did a poor job editing this chapter tbh... sorry mates, idk what else to say.. Much love ~Nicole