Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3

The rest of the morning went pass by a blur and I'm currently heading out to the cafeteria. I didn't have the hard time finding it now, because there was a campus map- a booklet-inside my locker, so I just went to get it.

The lessons are not that hard, in fact I already knew about all the things our professors discuss with us earlier. It is just all about History, different kinds of creatures, the basic subjects, such as Chemistry and of course, Math.

It just so happened that I am too determine to be the best scientist out there, and well, I may have studied in advance in all possible subjects. Even combining chemicals to make an explosion, and searching about almost all creatures such as gnome, centaurs, dwarfs, fairies, elves, hobbits and etc. I've done all that on my free time.

When Trixie and I arrived at the cafeteria, yet again, I'm stunned by the beauty in front of me. It's like I've stepped inside a five star restaurant, except with long tables. I started to fall in line, when suddenly a group of students pushed a girl which caused her to hit the floor, hard.

"Get out of the way, half-blood! You are making my eyes hurt because of your presence! You are a disgrace for being half mundane and half witch."

Then, the cafeteria fell into silence; you could even hear a pin drop. The girl that's been pushed, maintain her posture, and it seems that she don't have any plans to fight back or protect herself.

One of them, the one who pushed and shouted, started to advance to the poor girl, and not so gently grab the girl's arm and pull her up to stand. I looked around, and I can't believe what I just saw. They are just watching; some of them even find it entertaining, that it made my blood boil.

"Oh no, I know that look Alexia, I'd rather leave them-"

Before Trixie could finish what she was saying, Alexia already stepped out of the crowd and grabbed the bullies' leader's arm.

"I guess It's enough don't you think? You already conveyed your lovely hatred towards this poor girl, so why not stop this nonsense. And besides, it's not her fault that she's a half-blood, it's not like she's the one playing wrestling with a mundane inside the bedroom, right?"

Trixie just face-palmed, nothing could compare to Alexia's calmness and sarcasm, with a lovely smile on her face right now; she's trying not punch the girl on the face.

Alexia's father is once a skilled soldier, so even with her mother's protests, her father taught her everything he knew.

The leader pulled her arm from Alexia's grip with rage.

"Who are you to say what I'm going to do? You piece of trash! You look like an ancient grandmother with your uniform. And how dare you touch my flawless skin? You will pay for that-"

She was cut short when one of the professors entered the cafeteria to ask about the commotion. And the leader-who I learned as Katharina Robins- together with her clowns-with all the make-ups- act like nothing happened, that they were just being polite and help us to know about the school, and etc.

With a fake smile plastered on her face to accompany her lies, it really made me roll my eyes and stopped myself from puking.

After hearing those, the professor dismissed us and went out, but before Katharina and her clowns will continue to torture us with her polluted breath, we slowly slip out of the crowd and proceed to the other exit.