Needy

Cute, needy, pushy sex.

Ryan had pretty much ignored me all day due to his guitar. He was trying to practice for the upcoming tour in Denver, starting in two days. We had agreed to always spend the few nights before he left doing something special, and the past few times he had to go on tour, it was spent having sex and "watching" movies all day. By "watching" movies I just mean making out while a boring movie plays in the background, so pretty much Netflix and Chill.

He hadn't touched me in a few days only the small kiss here and there, and I was horny and Ryan was way better than just my hands. So I decided to play a little game. I got up from the couch and quietly walked into our bedroom where Ryan was practicing. He barely looked up as I moved to the dresser. I grabbed something special that I knew Ryan loved, hiding it in my hands, "I'm gonna go take a shower."

He nodded, mumbling something about his guitar, and I went into the bathroom.

*Time skip*

I stepped out of the shower, and grabbed my towel. I dried my hair off before drying off my body quickly. I slipped on this👇 *visual aid, don't ask.* *This is what Google is for.*

I knew Ryan loved it when I wore this, so it's how I could get his attention

I knew Ryan loved it when I wore this, so it's how I could get his attention. I grabbed my brush, running it through my brown hair, which made it poofy and then I brushed my teeth. I looked in the mirror, making sure I looked okay, and walked back into our bedroom.

I stood in front of him, my hands on my hips, waiting for him to look up. He finally glanced my way and his eyes went wide. I raised an eyebrow, and twirled around for him. "Everything okay, Ry?" He nodded and went back to writing something in his notebook, his eyes still wide in both shock and confusion.

I sighed, accepting the fact that I wasn't going to get his full attention just by standing there. I moved behind him, balancing on my knees on the cushy bed. I put my hands on his shoulders, moving to kiss his neck. "Y/n, don't..." he groaned, his hand tightening on the neck of his guitar.

"Come on, Ryan. I want you...now," my voice was quiet, and I moved my hand to his chest. "Yeah..." he whispered. I pulled his guitar away and set it down before moving around to sit on my knees in front of him. I pushed his notebook off of the bed, my hands going for his hoodie shortly after. "Come on, Ryan."

He nodded, still in a daze, pulling his hoodie up and over his head, my hands moving to the button of his jeans. He pulled his T-shirt off and I finally got his jeans unbuttoned so that they dropped low on his waist. He jumped up, pulling his jeans off before tackling me back to the bed. We both laughed, and he pinned my wrists beside my head.

"I love you," he whispered, leaving a trail of kisses from my cheek to my collarbone. "I love you too, but skip the foreplay and just fuck me already," I groaned, and moved my hands down to his boxers. "Someone's eager."

"What do you expect? We haven't fucked in like a week," I complained. I pushed his boxers down his hips, and he pulled them off the rest of the way. I hurriedly slipped my nightgown and underwear off and he went back to kissing my chest, resting in-between my thighs. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me.

The thrust came unexpectedly and I moaned, running my hands across his back. "Oh my fuck, yes!" I cried out, and he let his head lull onto my shoulder. I pushed him back and flipped us over, his back landing on the mattress. He groaned loudly. "You got to be on top last time. Its my turn now babe," he growled, flipping us back over.

"Fine." I pouted. I pulled him down closer to me, our foreheads touching, both of us looking into each other's eyes. His hands held my waist tightly, and his breath was hot on my cheek. Both of us were breathing heavily.

I arched my hips up, feeling close, and he moved to kiss my neck. "Ry, harder...please." He smirked against my skin, slowing his thrusts. "Please, Ry. I'm so close." His breath tickled my ear as he spoke, "Don't come yet, baby."

I moaned softly as he picked up his pace again, his hips snapping against mine. "Oh, please. Ryan, I need to come," my voice was shaky and I groaned as he thrusted harder. "I'm close too baby. Go ahead," he whispered. I closed my eyes, and tangled my hands in his soft hair.

I felt his hand move down my side and shortly after he started to rub my clit. I gasped and was finally pushed over the edge by his hand. I moaned out his name and a mixture of curse words, feeling slightly dizzy with pleasure.

He came directly after I did, thrusting into me slowly as we both calmed down. I shook my head and gently pushed him away, becoming sensitive. He laid down, resting his head on my chest and I stroked his hair.

"We should wait more often. That was amazing," I said. "Definitely amazing." Ryan pulled the blankets up over us and we fell asleep, feeling tired and happy.