Origin (Chapter One)

Two boys born on different worlds, one being born on Krypton and the other being born here on Earth, in the town of Gotham City, New York. The one born on Krypton's name is Kal-El, he was the only child on Jor-El. Jor-El had a brother names Zor-El and his wife was Alura. they had a daughter named Kara Zor-El. Jor-El was the head scientist on Krypton, Zor-El, and Alura where on the council of Krypton. Jor-El discovers that Krypton is about to blow up, but the rest of the council thinks he is lying and don't believe him, all though his brother and sister-in-law believed him. Jor-El build a rocket to send his son away so he would be safe when the planet blew up. Zor-El and Alura find out that Jor-El is building this rocket, so they ask him if he could build a second, in order to save Kara.

Jor-El agrees to build to the rocket and tells them that Kara has to leave right after Kal-El. Jor-El finish the rocket two days before Krypton is about to blow up. Jor-El puts a crystal in Kal-El's rocket that could make a forces of solitude for Kal-El and Kara. Jor-El tells Kara about the crystal so she knows that she will have something where she can look back on her family and home planet, also that Kal-El can learn about his home planet. Kara nods in agreement and Jor-El tells her that she has to watch out for Kal-El even though she is only 13 years old. The day that Krypton was about to blow up and Jor-El puts Kal-El in his rocket. Jor-El's final words to Kal-El before his ship took off where, I love you my son.

Kara was about to get in her rocket when her mother stops her to give Kara her necklace to have something to remember her by. Jor-El yells over that Kara has to go now and Alura kisses Kara's forehead, then Kara gets in the rocket and takes off. The wives step into their husband arms and start crying. Krypton blows up as Kara's ship is leaving and one of the chunks of Krypton hit her rocket knocking it off course. Kara's rocket ends up so off course that it ends up in the phantom zone. (..Kara will return later.)

Kal-El's rocket lands in the small town of Kansas called Small-vile. A middle aged couple by the names of Jonathan and Martha Kent. They name Kal-El, Clark Kent, and hid the rocket. They raised Clark as if he was a real Earth child. They raise him pretty normal, until his gifts started to surface. The Kent's tell Clark that he shouldn't use his gifts cause they wouldn't understand his abilities. Clark is 10 years old at this point in his life.

Let's let travel to the city of Gotham City where Bruce Wayne is born to Doctor Thomas Wayne and Martha Wayne. Thomas and Martha are owners of Wayne Enterprises. 10 year old Bruce discovers he is a genius and was able to pass all the high educated tests. In celebration the Wayne's decide to go out to the opera. Bruce starts to get to bored and the Wayne's decided to go out the back door since the press is out front. As the Wayne's are walking down the alley way, a robber stops them and demands their wallets and Martha's pearls. The robber goes to grab the pearls and Thomas tries to fight him off. The rubber and Thomas have a struggle with the gun, causing it to go off. When the gun goes off it shoots Thomas in the stomach, the robber then shoots Martha and runs off.

The police arrive and Bruce is sitting on the steps of a fire escape. Officer James Gordon comes over and sits next to Bruce, telling him that they will catch the guy that did this. Officer Gordon takes him to the police station to get a statement from Bruce. Bruce only talks to Gordon when they get to the police station and tells him what happened. Alfred comes to the station and Gordon releases Bruce into Alfred's custody. Alfred tells Gordon that he is now legal guardian of Bruce. Bruce turns to Gordon and thanks him. Alfred puts Bruce in the backseat and gets in the front seat. Bruce looks up at Alfred and tells him he wants to finish his martial arts training, which Alfred agrees on. One of Thomas' understudies tells Bruce that he will take care of Wayne Enterprises until Bruce is old enough to take control of the business.

At the funeral Bruce is stand there, just staring at the coffins not saying a word. Alfred is stand back a bit from Bruce so if he needed anything, he was there. As the coffins lower into the ground, Alfred walks up to Bruce and puts his hand on Bruce's shoulder, telling him he is sorry for his lose. Every one else departs and Alfred is standing at the car waiting for Bruce. Bruce looks at his parents and grave, and vows to avenge them. Bruce is sitting in the chair with Alfred standing next to him and still not saying a word, as people are coming up to him, telling him they are sorry for his lose. Bruce finally has enough of the apologies for his parents death, and runs off into the back yard, with Alfred chasing him. The ground around Bruce collapses and he falls into a hole. All Bruce can see above his is a light in the shape of a bat, Alfred yells down to check on Bruce, and Bruce tells him that he may have hurt his arm. Alfred gets a rope and lowers to get Bruce out of the cave like thing. Alfred takes Bruce to the doctor and puts Bruce's arm in a cast. During everything with his parents and everything else, it was Bruce's summer break.

When Bruce isn't training in Martial Arts he is sitting on the window ledge looking out the window. Alfred walks over to him, and puts his hand on Bruce's shoulder, and tells him that they should get out of Gotham for the rest of the summer. He explains that he has a friend that owes him a favor.