When you move in together ❤ part 1

Ciel:

​​​​You two wernt technically living together. Sure you stayed at his big mansion all the time but you never really settled in. "Come ooonn Ciel lets do it today" you said rubbing his shoulders. He let out a goan in defeat. He turned to look at you with his one big blue eye "Fine (Y/n) lets do it today since i will never get any work done with you here" you pouted "awww your so mean ciel". He let out a chuckle and he wraped his arms around making you sit in his lap. You were a blushing mess. He smirks and he whispers "Or we can do so something else. The docter said you need to do some exctersises you know" he said smirking. You blushed crimson red and Jumped out of his lap. "Ciel Phantomhive!". He chuckles "It was only a Joke (Y/n) Dont take it so serious " he said . You pouted "Ciel are you going to help me move or not". He smirks "Oh I'll help you move and at the end of the day I'll give you a big welcome". You blushed some more i don't think you can ever blush more reader. "CIEL!!!!"

~Le time skip brought to you by The pervert of a ciel

​​​Ciel finally stoped being a pervert and orederd Sebastian to come with you guys since he is going to do most of the box lifting. You were crying and clinging on to ciel "Im going to miss my rooooomm Ciel!!" you said sobbing in his chest. He touched yoyr hair "There There you'll share a room with me (Y/n)" you blushed and Jumped back. "W-What im g-going to sleep with you". He looked at you "(Y/n) first of all how can you jump that fast since your pregnant and second of all we allready did the dirty stuff so~ we can't have another one" You blushed AGAIN. (I think grell would like the red shade in your face tho) "T-Thats n-not IT!!". So since it was Sebantian he got all the boxes in the a separet carriage in no time you had to go home.

~Time skip brought to you by your lazy ass author

You got all your stuff in his room which was allot. And at the end Ciel gave you your welcome. Lets just say Sebastian and the savants couldn't sleep that night. ;)

Sebastian: You wouldn't move cuz its your house plus would you think CIEL would let you go i mean come on your his only family.

Alois: He was the one begging you to come and live with him. "(Y/n)!!! Come and liivvee with me!!" he said annoying the fu*k out of you. "I will make sure nothin f happens to you please (Y/n) im begging you" he was in the verge of tears. You sighed giving in "Fine! Alois I'll live with you". He got so happy and excited. "Good! Because i want going to order Claude to go put All your stuff back to your house anyways" he said cheerfully. You were left there stunted. "What the hell alois! How did you get all my stuff here? It wasn't even a day!! It was like 5 hours." you said chasing him.