Epilogue

Five months later

" Bekah have you seen my bracelet ?" I asked my recently undaggered sister, who held the object in her hand, I sighed happily and took from her.
" Thank you."

" So where is Stefan taking you ?" She asked as we both walked down the stairs together.

" He won't tell me." I reply walking into the parlour were the rest of my siblings sat.

" Here sisters have drink !" My older brother Kol offered, I declined and sat next to Nik.

" Go away Kol !" Rebekah shouted.
" Where is Damon ?" My sister asked me, I raised an eyebrow at her and so did all my brothers.

" At the grill. Why ?" I told her.

" Just curious." She replied, leaving room.

" I thought Little lia was the curious one." Elijah said making himself and my brothers laugh, I pouted but was soon replaced with a smile when the door bell rang.

" I'll get it." All my brothers said at the same time. They sped to the door to find Stefan standing there with a bouquet flowers.

" Your not my date. " Stefan said, I giggled and walked to the door pushing everyone out the way, till I was faced with Stefan whose eye's widen, I blushed.

" You look amazing. " He whispered, I giggled and took the flowers.

" I'll go put these in water and than we can go." I tell him, he nodded.
I sped to the kitchen in search of a vase be quick not wanting to leave my boyfriend with my overprotective brothers any longer. I turned the tap off and the placed the flowers on the table and ran back out.

" Keep her safe Salvatore. " I heard Nik safe.

" I won't let anything happen to her." He replies. I smile.

" Ready to go ?" I ask, he nods and takes my hand leading me out the door.

**

" Can I open my eyes now ?"

" One more step." He said. " Now."

I opened my eyes to see we are at the Salvatore estate but it was finished, rebuilt like he said he would.

" Its just like it was back in..."

" 1863." Stefan finished for me, I was in love with the place, I turned to Stefan who was on his knee holding a ring in his hand. I gasped.

" Nathalia Marie Ayanna Mikaelson will you do the honour of becoming my wife ?"

" Yes."

Dedicated toTVDFAN1492

Dedicated to
TVDFAN1492

**
Guys its finished :'(

But don't worry because my new book Control ➡ Klaus is now up.
F

irst chapter is posted so go check it out.

Clara ForbesDecember 17 1992 - July 5 2009A loving daughterAn amazing sisterA wonderful friend

Clara Forbes
December 17 1992 - July 5 2009
A loving daughter
An amazing sister
A wonderful friend.

A light taken to soon from this world.

But that's not true now is it ?
Its Mystic Falls no ones stays dead.